We are officially less than 30 days away!

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
We are officially less than 30 days away!
Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:51 pm
  • From the start of the most anticipated season in Seahawk history. 1984 is second, but it's not even close. I am now counting down days instead of months and it feels great.

Win or lose, this is going to be a hell of a ride. Looking forward to the insight I get daily from .net and looking forward to actually meeting many of you in Houston.

30 DAYS!!!!

30 DAMN DAYS!!
    rjdriver
    NET Veteran

• 29 :180670:
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Location: Born in Oakharbor, raised in the west, sentenced to life in St George

• 4 weeks from Sunday, I'll be jumping on a plane to Seattle for the first time in 5 years, and will be screaming my lungs out at the SF game (thanks to Riley 12 for the wedding present tickets !!!!)

R.I.P. Brother Les
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Largent80 wrote:4 weeks from Sunday, I'll be jumping on a plane to Seattle for the first time in 5 years, and will be screaming my lungs out at the SF game (thanks to Riley 12 for the wedding present tickets !!!!)

Thanks for punching my jealousy button Rob :D , but do have fun and cheer us on to a win :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers:
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Location: Born in Oakharbor, raised in the west, sentenced to life in St George

It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:34 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information