Has it been mentioned and does it matter?

Greenhell

Reaction score
That this win , although preseason, came on the road? :th2thumbs:

Decimation

Reaction score
Hopefully we can do it in the regular season consistently :th2thumbs:

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Good point, and I've herd there was tons of 12's rocking there. I can imagine with our popularity, a top notch QB who everyone loves, and some of the sweetes jerseys in the NFL our fan base will grow rapidly and we will see many more 12's everywhere we go.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
That would be affirmative IF we win the Superbowl. Winning Superbowls is how national fanbases are built. For good or bad because they include many bandwagon types. To me that is a price I happily accept if the tradeoff is relevance and respect.

dbsn2420

Reaction score
It does matter and since the Hawks want to steamroll opposing teams with a dominate running game they're gonna have to avoid starting off slow.

gargantual

Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":27jwmzyg said:
I believe we are now 4-0 @ San Diego during the preseason. So really, it was just another home game.

Zu casa is our casa, bitches. 8)
I thought they said it was our 16th preseason game and that we'd never lost any. That seemed incredible, but could've sworn they said that.

cockeyhawk

Reaction score
Look at the hawks preseason record last year. Then you can deduct for your self if our preseason record this year matters for road games during the regular season.

rjdriver

Reaction score
cockeyhawk":24hdilkm said:
Look at the hawks preseason record last year. Then you can deduct for your self if our preseason record this year matters for road games during the regular season.

2009 Seahawks - 4-0 in the preseason.

Enough said.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Greenhell":26tuxfiu said:
That this win , although preseason, came on the road? :th2thumbs:

It's usually the 10 a.m. games that are the tough ones for the team, they tend to be stronger in later starting games. If the team can overcome that obstacle this year we all will be very happy.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
rjdriver":3ax0s0ow said:
cockeyhawk":3ax0s0ow said:

2009 Seahawks - 4-0 in the preseason.

Enough said.
The only preseason game I actually want to see a good performance in is game 3 versus Green Bay (our dress rehersal). Otherwise just play the backups and please no injuries.

stack600

Reaction score
The Preseason road game I'm most looking forward to is Packers on Friday Night. Its not a 10 am game but it is the game were our starters (and theirs) play into the 3rd Quarter. And the Pack might still be a little miffed after the Monday Night Golden Tate Catch? (JMOP)

Largent80

Reaction score
This team learned how to win on the road last year. the team is fairly intact so I would say this game has no bearing on anything, except it was basically a practice.

Latest posts