well well well

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Eh, if you combine familiarity with the system, respect of fellow teammates, physical and mental toughness, and the ability to take the team to a .500 record when the starter is out, then I suppose T-Jack has to be on that short list, sure.

But I have to assume that we're all completely cognizant of and in agreement with the fact that we are not - in any way, shape, or form - talking about Jackson's abilities as a STARTING QB. Even Jacksonfan has to acknowledge that, right?

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I wonder how many irritated Bills fans you've left in your wake.

skater18000

Reaction score
Tjack has adopted an aggressive nature, with a mentality of playing with nothing to lose and I like it.

CANHawk

Reaction score
BanHammer.jpg

Just do it now. For the love of all that is holy. The ONLY thing I've ever REALLY disliked about TJack is these loony tunes fan boys that follow him around...

nanomoz

Reaction score
CANHawk":3ke7xn3a said:
BanHammer.jpg

Just do it now. For the love of all that is holy. The ONLY thing I've ever REALLY disliked about TJack is these loony tunes fan boys that follow him around...
Bbbblllllioooaaaarrrrrhfgggggg! Ha!

Kixkahn

Reaction score
He still has the tendency to stare at the person he is planning on throwing to. That leads to picks.

m0ng0

Reaction score
hahaha, where are your friends zanary and scion ? its not a family reunion without them

OP
OP
J

jacksonfan

Reaction score
i like wilson cant say anything bad about him

i am glad to see tjack back in seattle, I Never joined the bills forum, watched seattle all last year

I show all seattle games at my restaraunt as we have alot of washington transplants in williston north dakota

Sac

Reaction score
jacksonfan":10mhuboe said:
i like wilson cant say anything bad about him

i am glad to see tjack back in seattle, I Never joined the bills forum, watched seattle all last year

I show all seattle games at my restaraunt as we have alot of washington transplants in williston north dakota

lol - haven't seen you post since Jackson was traded and now you're back!

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Welcome back jacksonfan. Don't let these guys get ya down. This place is much better with you posting.

Keep up the good work and your unyielding devotion to TJack.

OP
OP
J

jacksonfan

Reaction score
i think tjack is a early new wave qb

high physical ability that he uses to pass first instead of run

i think wilson, kaepernick, and rg3 a basically more polished version coming from big football programs than tjack was

Decimation

Reaction score
Let's not get ahead of our self in a week 1 preseason game against future CFLers. T-Jack does have a nice arm though, and could be a solid backup. He did take us 7-9 two years ago.. lol.