well well well

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: well well well
Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:40 pm
  • BlueThunder wrote:One thing you have to keep in mind now about Tjack 2011 to Tjack 2013... He has a much, MUCH better team around him now. Makes all the difference my friends, not to mention the extra year of experience. I like him as our backup. Let's just hope it doesn't come to that.

...plus TJack was playing most of that last year with a torn pectoral muscle wasn't he? I think if you factor in his familiarity with the team, the coaching / bevell play calling, the fact the players like him, a better offensive line, his pec isn't torn any more, and now he has personal improvement coach robot Russell Wilson to help him be a better player....I think he is a solid much better than average back up that we can count on with some good upside. But let's see how he does for more preseason before we rush to say he is the guy.

Plus you gotta love the fact he was secretly rooting for the hawks while he was riding the bench in Buffalo :)
    bobincovington
    NET Rookie

Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:20 pm
  • bobincovington wrote:
    BlueThunder wrote:One thing you have to keep in mind now about Tjack 2011 to Tjack 2013... He has a much, MUCH better team around him now. Makes all the difference my friends, not to mention the extra year of experience. I like him as our backup. Let's just hope it doesn't come to that.

...plus TJack was playing most of that last year with a torn pectoral muscle wasn't he? I think if you factor in his familiarity with the team, the coaching / bevell play calling, the fact the players like him, a better offensive line, his pec isn't torn any more, and now he has personal improvement coach robot Russell Wilson to help him be a better player....I think he is a solid much better than average back up that we can count on with some good upside. But let's see how he does for more preseason before we rush to say he is the guy.

Plus you gotta love the fact he was secretly rooting for the hawks while he was riding the bench in Buffalo :)

+1

Awesome post pointing out the things I missed. Would you rather have Charlie Whitehurst?? :pukeface: If Wilson has to miss a game, I will look forward to seeing how he does rather than dreading it.

btw, I was damn impressed with his performance last night. Good job Tarvaris! He loves the Seahawks... Let's return the love.

May you Rest In Peace Les, my friend...
    :les:
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:58 pm
  • BlueThunder wrote:One thing you have to keep in mind now about Tjack 2011 to Tjack 2013... He has a much, MUCH better team around him now. Makes all the difference my friends, not to mention the extra year of experience. I like him as our backup. Let's just hope it doesn't come to that.

Not having a torn pec helps too
    warden
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:05 pm
  • For all of you who think and post that TJac sucks

A couple of things to think about

Pete carroll and John Schneider (two great talent evaluators wasted no time bringing him back. These guys know TJac very well. Hmmm maybe these two are stupid.

Second the teammates loved him. Probably because they know who blew the assignments and realized TJac was getting blamed by the fans for other players mistakes. They also probably had a good idea of how hurt that TJac was. Oh wait the players are stupid too for liking TJac.
    warden
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:15 pm
  • MontanaHawk05 wrote:I wonder how many irritated Bills fans you've left in your wake.

All 12 of them I bet.
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:19 pm
  • Scottemojo wrote:
    SacHawk2.0 wrote:
    Scottemojo wrote:TJ looks good? Check.
    His fanboys are back? Check.
    My ignore function works good? Check.

*well - It works well

Well job, catching that error. ass. face.

High five!
    "Pete Carroll brings in great elves...and they make the best presents."
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:27 pm
  • Also the difference here is he is not competing to be a starter, he is here to be a back up, something most off us agreed he could do before he left the first time.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:12 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information