what channel is the game on tonight

OP
OP
D

Drakarin

Reaction score
Thanks alot! Yeah I'm originaly from Connecticut moved out here last year. There are more hawk fans in Pittsburgh? What bars around here have NFL ticket so I can watch the games?

Blu_Cypress

Reaction score
At least one (me). I don't know about bars, though, since I haven't lived here long myself. I have Sunday Ticket, but if you find any let me know. It's more fun to watch with other fans.

C-Dub

Reaction score
I got the Preseason package with NFL.com, but it's showing a blackout for some reason. I searched online and it's showing the blackout was lifted. Hmmmmm......

HawkWow

Reaction score
It's on NFL net right now. For how long? Unsure.

RW about to take the field for Hawks 1st offensive possession.

HawkWow

Reaction score
...currently showing Wash / Tenn, but promised to take us back before Hawks take the field.

Oh yeah! Wilson fires a laser!

Not much to be learned on that first series, lol. Charger ball, own 20.

C-Dub

Reaction score
What's the link? I'm not seeing it on NFL website. I'm forced to watch a garbage copy of it on firstrow.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Huh...I couldn't find it on firstrow. NFL network has shown almost the entire first qtr thus far. Unsure if it will continue as it's part of their reach-around. Oh Gawd....Whitehurst sighting.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Russell whirling Wilson (extends the drive). Michael with a decent little run of 8. Man...he is QUICK!

Too much passing for my liking thus far.

Sorry for your troubles C-Dub. I'm getting it on NFL net. I'm in Hawaii but don't think that matters (?).

HawkWow

Reaction score
Wilson starting this season the way he started the last...throwing too high. Glad Pete's getting him some reps and perhaps this is why we've been pass-happy thus far. All good.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Wow were supposed to get the NFL Net...just got blacked out with a msg stating it's not available in our area (Hawaii) WTH? Anyone elsewhere getting this crap?

Axx

Reaction score
our offense is doing horrible
penalties out the ***

RezHawk

Reaction score
HawkWow":3bo08z8m said:
Wow were supposed to get the NFL Net...just got blacked out with a msg stating it's not available in our area (Hawaii) WTH? Anyone elsewhere getting this crap?

Yarp. just waited 15 minutes on hold to be told that they are aware of the problem and are currently working on it. Said programming should be returning shortly.

drcool

Reaction score
I am in Jacksonville and am watching on NFL Network. The first hour of the game they would show a bit and then cut to other games but since 11:00 (8:00 in SEA) it has been all Seahawks. I gotta say, the Chargers announcers are just brutal. Fouts is OK as a color guy but he sucks as play by play. And the other guy there is as dumb as a bag of doorknobs.

But I happy to be seeing the Seahawks back on the field when though I am 3000 miles away.

Axx

Reaction score
Looks exactly like last preseason.
First half is horrible offense with great defense
second half is amazing offense with great defense.

TJack looks amazing

OP
OP
D

Drakarin

Reaction score
Axx":15owwexr said:
Looks exactly like last preseason.
First half is horrible offense with great defense
second half is amazing offense with great defense.

TJack looks amazing

This is the best I've ever seen tjack.. And its not even with our starters. Lets not forget about Christine either. He is kicking some ass out there too!