Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: training camp spots open for 8/12
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:43 am 
NET Rookie

apparently the 8/13 practice has been moved to 8/12 with open registration going on right now. heres a link...

http://bingtrainingcamp.seahawks.com

Post subject: Re: training camp spots open for 8/12
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:08 am 
NET Veteran

So what happens for the people who registered for august 13th? Do they have to re-register?

Post Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:32 pm 
* NET Staff *

Quote:
RENTON, Wash. — The Seawwhawks have changed their practice schedule for next week.

The team will practice on Monday, Aug. 12 instead of Tuesday, Aug. 13. Hawks fans who registered to attended the Tuesday practice are automatically ticketed for Monday.

The practice start time will remain at 10 a.m.

If fans cannot make the new date and time the Seahawks offer the following two alternatives:

1) Fans can re-register for a limited number of spots for the Seahawks practice on Wednesday August 14. Practice begins at 10 a.m.

2) Fans can request a full refund. Refunds must be requested by Sunday, August 11 at 11:59pm.

Fans registered for practice are encouraged to check their email for more information.

Fans interested in registering for additional spots at Monday’s practice are invited to visit Trainingcamp.seahawks.com.

Read more: http://q13fox.com/2013/08/08/seahawks-c ... z2bPaVfKbe

First Round Inductee To Hall Of Fame 2014

Post Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:42 pm 
NET Veteran

And once again my procrastination benefits me. I have Mondays off and now I'm in there like swimwear.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:38 pm 
* Glitter over Knives *

Thank you for this BIGTIME. I'm flying out for the day to attend with Dom!

Post Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:32 am 
* NET Recluse *
* NET Recluse *

For those of you .netters heading to VMAC on that day, my son and I will be working either at the Sea Hawkers booth or the table
right next door, rolling up posters and passing out yearbooks. Stop by and say hello! I'll be the fellow in glasses
and a last generation, #12 RILEY jersey with an SBXL patch on the shoulder.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]