Hey, there is a Seahawks game tonight!

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Hey, there is a Seahawks game tonight!
Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:44 am
  • I'm climbing my cubicle walls right now. I don't care if it is just going to be mostly 2nd and 3rd stringers. It's real hitting.
    Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.
    FearTheBeak
    NET Starter

Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:56 am
  • peachesenregalia wrote:Yes! I can't wait to see the adequate arm of Tarvaris Jackson! the mediocre hands of Jeremy Bates and Chris Harper! The middle-of-the-road coverage skills of Winston Guy! It's all on display tonight!!!

Jeremy Bates?
    I hope he's a better receiver than OC
    themunn
    NET Veteran

Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:25 pm
  • themunn wrote:
    peachesenregalia wrote:Yes! I can't wait to see the adequate arm of Tarvaris Jackson! the mediocre hands of Jeremy Bates and Chris Harper! The middle-of-the-road coverage skills of Winston Guy! It's all on display tonight!!!

Jeremy Bates?
    I hope he's a better receiver than OC

Either way, he's going long! (And it should be Phil Bates).
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:33 pm
  • My wife is as excited as I am. We are having a family party tonight (My wife and I with our kids). I told her about the $15 deal for the preseason live and she was excited and said it was a great deal. I think she would have paid $50, though, and thought it was great. She loves the Seahawks.

She didn't know anything about Football before we got married. She dove in head first. She not only understands the game, but she has more pure hate and venom for our rivals than I do. Anything I get upset about, she gets twice as fired up. She absolutely reviles the Steelers. Our Super Bowl run was the first season after we got married. Sparks fly at the mention of their name.

I became buddies with a guy I met this winter and he's a Steeler's fan. I can tell she really wants to rip on him about it, but she hasn't quite started in yet. It will be an interesting development. His only saving grace is that he really isn't a diehard sports fan. Otherwise she would be merciless.
    Starrman44
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:09 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information