Seahawks All Access

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The new season kicked off tonight. Yes! Seahawks Season is almost here. Christmas Eve!

And Angie Mentink. :179417:

JonRud

Reaction score
Very cool. That show has the best game highlights and is invaluable for displaced Hawks fans like myself.

I never understood the love Angie Mentink gets on here. She does nothing for me.

Throwdown

Reaction score
JonRud":3t1leqmq said:
Very cool. That show has the best game highlights and is invaluable for displaced Hawks fans like myself.

I never understood the love Angie Mentink gets on here. She does nothing for me.

It's just Aros who has some weird crush on her lol

CPHawk

Reaction score
Angie? Was that a joke? Must be because she is on tv, have you seen how big she actually is?

Anyways can't wait for the game! Go hawks!

Greenhell

Reaction score
JonRud":2tbkn545 said:

Agreed. She's as plain Jane as can be. I've always viewed her more as a soccer mom thats done seen her better days and has let herself go.

Seafan

Reaction score
Greenhell":v3lovzh2 said:
JonRud":v3lovzh2 said:

Agreed. She's as plain Jane as can be. I've always viewed her more as a soccer mom thats done seen her better days and has let herself go.

She was a great college athlete (UW) and unlike a lot of the Barbie doll type announcers some sports networks roll out, Angie knows her stuff and is a genuine fan of the Seahawks, Huskies, Mariners and other NW sports teams. She's had some kids. A lot of women see a significant change to their bodies when this happens. I'm glad Root sports isn't shallow and has kept a good sports anchor.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Seafan":2bv6zyn0 said:
Greenhell":2bv6zyn0 said:
JonRud":2bv6zyn0 said:

She was a great college athlete (UW) and unlike a lot of the Barbie doll type announcers some sports networks roll out, Angie knows her stuff and is a genuine fan of the Seahawks, Huskies, Mariners and other NW sports teams. She's had some kids. A lot of women see a significant change to their bodies when this happens. I'm glad Root sports isn't shallow and has kept a good sports anchor.

When companies hire and fire based on looks, it's not really them being "shallow", it's them giving shallow consumers what they want.

grizbob

Reaction score
Seafan":2kxbx5cz said:
Greenhell":2kxbx5cz said:
JonRud":2kxbx5cz said:

What Seafan said, so back off!! :mrgreen:

But back to the OP why isn't it up on .com?? :?

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I can't stand the All Access shows. They are just lame propaganda pieces as far as I'm concerned. I would LOVE if there was actually an objective show on TV that offered analysis of local sports, more like the content you get on some sports radio.

Nothing is worse than Mariner's All Access: "Watch as Justin Smoak teaches Angie how to blow a MLB sized bubble with her bubble gum!"

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Aros":jhy9xgn8 said:
And Angie Mentink. :179417:

She is a biatch. I interned at FSNW long ago .... snob and not at all good looking.

The only cool dude for that crew is Brad Adam. Down to earth and acknowledges other people exist.

RockHawk

Reaction score
How about we get back to talking about Seahawks All Access rather than judging the appearance of a member of the media. (That's what the shack is for!)

CANHawk

Reaction score
RockHawk":1ysahni6 said:
How about we get back to talking about Seahawks All Access rather than judging the appearance of a member of the media. (That's what the shack is for!)

Yeah! What our ruggedly handsome and nice smelling leader said!

LymonHawk

Reaction score
RockHawk":28ng6ul9 said:

Thanks, Butterfingers.

It's amazing how picky some of our members are concerning women, and 'specially considering their sex partner is their hand.

(Besides, the older I become, the more I appreciate big-bottomed women. :mrgreen: )

Slick

Reaction score
Anyone have a link to watching 'All Access' online? I know .com publishes All Access in parts but the latest episode is not there yet. I might have to be patient.

wrenches59864

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with big girls. Big girls=big baby boys=dad has football players for sons!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't know, I've always had a little crush on her. She's cute to me. Simple as that.

As for the show, I know it's propaganda but it's SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL. Not The Bachelor, Real Housewives or a zillion other mindless programs on TV Seahawks fans could care less about. I especially love the pregame, sideline and other audio segments you don't get to hear on gameday. Plus it signifies that it's football season!