Looking for other 12s in SC

disturbedesv

Reaction score
I'm in the Greenville, SC area and hoping there's a few others nearby wanting company on game days. Its no fun to watch alone and a local bar has Hawks paraphernalia that I think would be the perfect spot. Anyone else in this area?

SC27

Reaction score
I'd be interested in a catching a game sometime. I watch most games on Sunday Ticket, but it'd be nice to get out the house every now and then. What bar are you talking about? Most bars I've been to barely remember to put the Seahawks game on much less have gear.

OP
OP
disturbedesv

disturbedesv

Reaction score
Mac's by Fluor Field. The Hawks stuff was given to them so no one really cares but at least it's there lol.

CrimsonWazzu

Reaction score
Funny thing I noticed when I was in Charleston for 6 months a few years back. Very few Panthers/Titans/Falcons fans, TONS of Stealers fans.

Kinda weird.

SC27

Reaction score
disturbedesv":25abdexv said:
Mac's by Fluor Field. The Hawks stuff was given to them so no one really cares but at least it's there lol.

Now that makes more sense. lol. I'll definitely plan on heading out there one Sunday.

CrimsonWazzu":25abdexv said:
Funny thing I noticed when I was in Charleston for 6 months a few years back. Very few Panthers/Titans/Falcons fans, TONS of Stealers fans.

Kinda weird.

SC is more of a high school / college football state. That allows a virus like Steeler fandom to infect the masses down here. Unfortunately, there are lots of Cowboy fans here too.

hazaduz

Reaction score
Crazy thing is I'm from Greenville, SC actually West Greenville not far from the baseball stadium...but i'm in San Diego now. I'll be there with ya in spirit.