The "Percy Harvin" effect. Hawk drop to #4 in several polls.

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Kinda funny how many of us here complain about going to the Niners boards and being shouted down, harassed and run out of their forums and then come back here saying what a-holes they are... hmmmm.... These Niner fans aren't that bad, and I think it adds a little spice to have 'em here. If they do get that bad, they get banned. Just sayin'.

May you Rest In Peace Les, my friend...
    :les:
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

• Personnally, I am wondering how Harvin will fare with less opportunities. (once he is healthy of course) I
    presume that our talent is far deeper than the Vikings.

It will be nice to have him on board.
    Atradees
    NET Veteran

• Lords of Scythia wrote:
    formido wrote:Haven't dropped in Vegas:

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/futures/

Those odds are set by bookmakers to hedge the betting, not a prediction who will win the SB. Does anyone really think glass-neck, freaked-out-by-outside-stadiums Payton Manning will suck it up all the way through the Superbowl?

Do I think he'd do it 2 times in 11 identical seasons? I think that's a reasonable estimate, yes.
    formido
    NET Starter

• formido wrote:
    Lords of Scythia wrote:
    formido wrote:Haven't dropped in Vegas:

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/futures/

Those odds are set by bookmakers to hedge the betting, not a prediction who will win the SB. Does anyone really think glass-neck, freaked-out-by-outside-stadiums Payton Manning will suck it up all the way through the Superbowl?

Do I think he'd do it 2 times in 11 identical seasons? I think that's a reasonable estimate, yes.

Sorry, formido, but Our odds actually HAVE DROPPED im Vegas. I was there (The Hilton/LVH) on Tuesday. We are now 10-1 for Super Bowl and 5-1 for Conference. We had this discussion in another thread as I was on a plane to Vegas a couple days ago and I looked into it. Another noard member did the same. For some reason, that vegasinsider is not accurate.
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

• mretrade wrote:He is a possession receiver and still very productive. He had more yards last year than any Seahawks receiver. I will gladly take him. I don't see you guys knocking Sidney Rice, Golden Tate, or Doug Baldwin. All who are put up far inferior numbers last year.

"He was a great complement to Kaep and will have continued success against a percentage of teams."

Uhh he has never played with Kaepernick before.

Thanks for the clarity. I think most of us thought Kaep was Boldin's QB at FSU, then again at Arizona. You're like a frikin' NFL encyclopedia!
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:59 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information