What player(s) are you most excited to see tomorrow night?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I was just curious what player(s) everyone is most interested and/or excited to see play tomorrow night?

For me it's Christine Michael, along with other draft picks: Jordan Hill, Jesse Williams and Luke Wilson.
I think Avril, Bennett, Winfield etc. will all contribute and we know what they can do. But, the way Beast Mode runs the ball, he needs some relief imo. I'm hoping that Michael and Turbin get enough carries to keep Lynch fresh later in the season. With Clem fighting to get back, Irvin suspended for 4 games, hopefully Jordan Hill and/or Jesse Williams will step it up, and with the quickness. A lot to ask of a rookie, but they should get some reps in the rotation.

hawker84

Reaction score
Christine M.
Jesse W.
Winfield
Thurmond
Bennett
Irvin

Interested to see who outshines who at the back up QB spot as well.. will be a interesting pre-season.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
The more I see, read and hear about Michael makes me want to see him in action! How cool would it be to have the total Ball-busting Running corps to compliment the Defense and the emerging Passing game! After that the Winfield and Thurmond competition is going to spark some intrigue. Followed closely by the Avril, and Bennett additions and whether Clemon's is good to go from the off!

hawker84

Reaction score
I thought Avril and Bennett have been out nursing injuries, are they going to even play?

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
I want to see more of Chris Harper. Saw Michael on Monday and he had a pretty bad practice overall (fumbles, muffed punts).

pehawk

Reaction score
I'm interested to see the redshirt (Howard) and rookie Dlineman.

671hawk

Reaction score
Allen bradford. I'm concerned about that open 3rd LB position. I want Bradford or whoever earns that spot to be a 3 down guy so less shuffling happens on D.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Christine Michael and the whole front seven in every permutation. Am I wrong to be getting a little excited about that front seven? It seems like the secondary in that we are going to end up cutting some guys that will contribute elsewhere and maybe even start. It doesn't have the in-season performance that the secondary does, but in terms of potential, wow.

CANHawk":whwoewg7 said:
Speaking of Steve Williams (okay If he catches on, I'm calling him Dr. Death)

Fan. Tastic.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Since the game is going to be mostly scrubs, I'm not terribly excited about any individual player just yet. However, that also means I'm interested in seeing how rises out from the muck.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Christine M.
Jesse W.
Stephen W.

Also curious to see how #51 looks in space.

HawkHouse

Reaction score
All of our new additions really, because I've seen what the rest can do already ...

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Hoping for a jump-pass or two from T sizzle Jackson, for old time's sake

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Wanna see whoever is going to fill in for Clemons and whoever is doing returns.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":1l1serbc said:
Christine M.
Jesse W.
Stephen W.

Also curious to see how #51 looks in space.
Based on what I've been reading the past couple of days re player injuries and who is practicing and who left practice early, I'll be surprised to see Michael and #51 play tomorrow night.

OreIdahawk

Reaction score
Christine Michael

Chris Harper

Benson Mayowa (Idaho Vandal bias)

Speaking of Vandal bias, is Korey Toomer still hurt? I remember he was on the non-football injury list. He still on it?

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yesterday, Walter Thurmond said he would be doing Punt Returns. Seems a little risky considering his injury past.

NinerBuff

Reaction score
Hawk Fans:

Which players that an opposing fan wouldn't necessarily know look to be gaining some real traction? Any UDFA or low draft picks coming in a surprising?