Some good news regarding Clemons

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport was at camp today. I noticed this Tweet from Davis Hsu:

Davis Hsu ‏@DavisHsuSeattle
Clemons is dead on sprinting repeatedly up the Berm says Ian !!! #seahawks

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":mkhu6hh4 said:
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport was at camp today. I noticed this Tweet from Davis Hsu:

Clemons is dead

:eek:

bestfightstory

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":2d5p0e55 said:
FlyingGreg":2d5p0e55 said:

Clemons is dead

:eek:

Okay-wtf does that mean?

m0ng0

Reaction score
that sucks, one minute running the berm and the next POOF !!!!!!

Steve2222

Reaction score
It's looking like ACL Reconstruction isn't the dreaded set back it once was. Hell even McCarthy is saying he's not ruling out Bulauga returning this season.

HawksFTW

Reaction score
Steve2222":2x6d0ux8 said:
It's looking like ACL Reconstruction isn't the dreaded set back it once was. Hell even McCarthy is saying he's not ruling out Bulauga returning this season.

Bulaga is a pretty tough SOB though, given the context of his injury.

sc85sis

Reaction score
I often wonder what kind of career Gayle Sayers would have had if medical tech back then was as good as it is now.

hawk45

Reaction score
Awesome. Clemons back sooner than anticipated takes a lot of sting out of the Irvin suspension.

seabowl

Reaction score
This is good news however someone with an ACL injury many times should not prevent them from sprinting. I too tore my ACL and was able to run straight all day long even before the surgery. It's the cuts and side to side movement that is the big issue/question. Again the news is encouraging but until he goes side to side I am skeptical how far along he really is.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Sweet! Would love to have him back for week 1. Although that still seems like a stretch, also don't want to rush him back too early.

sutz

Reaction score
seabowl":1w6xk81q said:
This is good news however someone with an ACL injury many times should not prevent them from sprinting. I too tore my ACL and was able to run straight all day long even before the surgery. It's the cuts and side to side movement that is the big issue/question. Again the news is encouraging but until he goes side to side I am skeptical how far along he really is.
Well, that and fighting in a phone booth with 300 pound maulers is kind of tough on the wheels, too.

Glad to see the man working, but still a lot to be revealed.