NFL Yearbook Just On

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: NFL Yearbook Just On
Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:55 pm
  • pehawk wrote:
    grizbob wrote:@ryanadamdavis, I've watched it twice and I still don't feel suicidal, but I am pumped and jacked :0190l: :179422: :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers:

Where's your commitment, you slacker? Russell Wilson's out there dodging large and angry men, with only decapitation on their mind. But you, the legendary man from Missoula, wont pick a fight with a biker? You're not a REAL fan...

Frickin' girl!!!

(pehawk steps out of character...Griz is without question a diehard amongst diehards. He makes us look fairweather).

I think my money's on a trucker named Griz in this one... most "Bikers" nowadays are just effected doctors and their chubby wives trying to play tough guy on their $70K H-D.

"Everyone hath a plan... until they get punthed in the fathe." -- Mike Tython on the 2014 Theattle Theahawkth.
    LawlessHawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:07 pm
  • great video...thanks so much for putting that link up. It does a heart good after all these years to see that great season and see our hawks get respect. We didn't just have a few good games and a bunch of lucky wins...we went in to each game, dug down deep and went to battle.

For those of you who are young or relatively new to following the Seahawks... this is a special time. Recognize how rare it is to see what you are seeing come together with this team and what you will be part of for hopefully the next decade.
    bobincovington
    NET Rookie

Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:18 pm
  • LawlessHawk wrote:I think my money's on a trucker named Griz in this one... most "Bikers" nowadays are just effected doctors and their chubby wives trying to play tough guy on their $70K H-D.

Boy ain't this the truth. A few years back I was driving back east, heading to my wife's family reunion, and you could hardly count all the trailers carrying Harleys headed towards the annual Sturgis rally. Talking to them at gas stations and whatnot I got the impression they were all Dentists, but the classic bad-ass Hells Angels they definitely were NOT! What a bunch of posers.

Just watched that vid...inspirational fare there for sure. I love the part where after Earl's pick in the Racist-Skins game Sherm's saying to him, "He thought we was some other defense. He thought he could just throw it up....and we wasn't gonna pick it?"

Wow. The consequences of forgetting who the LOB is :).
    "John Schneider is...half ninja assassin, half shark. This
    man does not screw around...So glad he is our GM."
    - PGunning101
    gargantual
    NET Veteran

Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:49 pm
  • SNDavidson wrote:Looks like they're playing this on Q13 prior to the game on Thursday, so I'm waiting to watch it til then, just a heads up.

Yup! DVR set! :th2thumbs:
    "Make good teams look bad and make bad teams look terrible!" -Michael Robinson
    BlueTalons
    NET Veteran

Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:22 pm
  • Watching this again on Q13, is making me upset again that the 'Hawks didn't get further than they did...but new season, new year.

Go Seahawks, have not been anxious for a preseason game since ever! Can't wait!
    bruiserwoods
    NET Bench Warmer

Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:30 pm
  • @DericLee

Amazing video thanks for posting. This team is special, from the F.O. to the coaching staff to the players. I can't wait for the season to start.
    McG
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:41 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information