NFL Yearbook Just On

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
NFL Yearbook Just On
Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:22 pm
  • Just missed the NFL yearbook for the hawks on espn2. Saw the last 10 minutes at least. Anybody know when it will repeat? Better yet, where can i buy it? Not finding much info on the interwebs...
    Nateruw
    NET Bench Warmer

Re: NFL Yearbook Just On
Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:34 pm
  • Maaaaan!!! I want all of them!! seahawks.com had them all up for streaming a while ago but I can't seem to find them anymore. I really want to see the new one but I re-he-heally want to get my hands on the whole collection.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:51 am
    DericLee
    NET Veteran

Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:53 am
  • Thanks for the link. Gotta watch this.
    kinesmajor
    NET Rookie

Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:26 am
  • Oh man that video was so good. I can't believe how lucky we are to have a team like this. Great things are going to happen this year!
    bellingerga
    NET Veteran

Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:39 am
  • That is awesome. I could run through a wall right now. Let's get this thing going!

Loved the part with Vernon Davis and the Niners talking about how they couldn't hear in the huddle. Hahaha.
    Last edited by SeaTown81 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
    SeaTown81
    * NET Alumni *

Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:57 am
  • I want to go punch bikers in the face after watching this....! I did 100 push-ups and 70 sets of windsprints. I'm shadowboxing like LL in Mama Said!

Punch a rock, headbutt a rhino and urinate on a 49er, baby!
    @ryanadamdavis
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:58 am
  • That was great!
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:08 am
  • @ryanadamdavis, I've watched it twice and I still don't feel suicidal, but I am pumped and jacked :0190l: :179422: :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers:
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Location: Born in Oakharbor, raised in the west, sentenced to life in St George

Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:23 am
  • Actually about halfway thru that video my eyes began to water and did so to the end.
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:27 am
  • that was amazing.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:43 am
  • That may be the best video that has been posted here all off-season. I cannot wait until Thursday night!!!!!
    Displaced to the south by marriage..... Lifetime Hawk fan BY CHOICE!!! (not always an easy choice)
    HAWKFaninBAMA
    NET Rookie

Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:44 am
  • grizbob wrote:@ryanadamdavis, I've watched it twice and I still don't feel suicidal, but I am pumped and jacked :0190l: :179422: :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers:

Where's your commitment, you slacker? Russell Wilson's out there dodging large and angry men, with only decapitation on their mind. But you, the legendary man from Missoula, wont pick a fight with a biker? You're not a REAL fan...

Frickin' girl!!!

(pehawk steps out of character...Griz is without question a diehard amongst diehards. He makes us look fairweather).
    @ryanadamdavis
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:09 am
  • That was beautifully done. Every time I hear Kam say that Wilson's special- it gives me chills. Love everything about this team.
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:22 pm
  • Thanks a million for posting this! I was afraid that i missed the only airing.
    Nateruw
    NET Bench Warmer

Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:34 pm
  • Nateruw wrote:Thanks a million for posting this!

:13: If that jdoesn't jack up your adrenaline, nothing will!
    Bigpumpkin
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:35 pm
  • in the beginning of the episode when they showed the falcons game, i actually started to cry. we should have won that game and went to SF next week. idk maybe i'm just too into the Seahawks, but it still hurts. Just like XL....it still can bring me to tears
    ***In Carroll We Trust***
    kthebestwayw
    NET Veteran

Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:54 pm
  • That video was great

It was missing my top two plays of the year how ever - The Brandon Browner strip/fumble recovery vs the Panthers which was game changing . And also the Lynch fumble scoop run for 20 yards against the Redskins . If lynch doesn't pick up that ball we may not win that game , And the fact that he scooped it up so fluid amazes me every time.
    EastCoastHawksFan
    NET Veteran

Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:32 pm
  • Deric, thank you for posting that.

Tho that was great the loss to Atlanta still breaks my heart to this day because we gave away an entire half and still could have won that game. Did the team learn they have to play their best every snap of every game if they want the big prize?

And watching the seasons replay I want to slap people that keep saying "get rid of Rice he costs to much". It seems the big plays were made quite often by the numbers 1 and 8 one way or the other. He and Tate did us proud.

:les:
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:42 pm
  • Looks like they're playing this on Q13 prior to the game on Thursday, so I'm waiting to watch it til then, just a heads up.
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:55 pm
  • pehawk wrote:
    grizbob wrote:@ryanadamdavis, I've watched it twice and I still don't feel suicidal, but I am pumped and jacked :0190l: :179422: :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers:

Where's your commitment, you slacker? Russell Wilson's out there dodging large and angry men, with only decapitation on their mind. But you, the legendary man from Missoula, wont pick a fight with a biker? You're not a REAL fan...

Frickin' girl!!!

(pehawk steps out of character...Griz is without question a diehard amongst diehards. He makes us look fairweather).

I think my money's on a trucker named Griz in this one... most "Bikers" nowadays are just effected doctors and their chubby wives trying to play tough guy on their $70K H-D.

"Everyone has a plan... until they get punched in the face." -- Mike Tyson on the 2014 Seattle Seahawks.
    LawlessHawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:07 pm
  • great video...thanks so much for putting that link up. It does a heart good after all these years to see that great season and see our hawks get respect. We didn't just have a few good games and a bunch of lucky wins...we went in to each game, dug down deep and went to battle.

For those of you who are young or relatively new to following the Seahawks... this is a special time. Recognize how rare it is to see what you are seeing come together with this team and what you will be part of for hopefully the next decade.
    bobincovington
    NET Rookie

Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:18 pm
  • LawlessHawk wrote:I think my money's on a trucker named Griz in this one... most "Bikers" nowadays are just effected doctors and their chubby wives trying to play tough guy on their $70K H-D.

Boy ain't this the truth. A few years back I was driving back east, heading to my wife's family reunion, and you could hardly count all the trailers carrying Harleys headed towards the annual Sturgis rally. Talking to them at gas stations and whatnot I got the impression they were all Dentists, but the classic bad-ass Hells Angels they definitely were NOT! What a bunch of posers.

Just watched that vid...inspirational fare there for sure. I love the part where after Earl's pick in the Racist-Skins game Sherm's saying to him, "He thought we was some other defense. He thought he could just throw it up....and we wasn't gonna pick it?"

Wow. The consequences of forgetting who the LOB is :).
    "John Schneider is...half ninja assassin, half shark. This
    man does not screw around...So glad he is our GM."
    - PGunning101
    gargantual
    NET Veteran

Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:49 pm
  • SNDavidson wrote:Looks like they're playing this on Q13 prior to the game on Thursday, so I'm waiting to watch it til then, just a heads up.

Yup! DVR set! :th2thumbs:
    "Make good teams look bad and make bad teams look terrible!" -Michael Robinson
    BlueTalons
    NET Veteran

Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:22 pm
  • Watching this again on Q13, is making me upset again that the 'Hawks didn't get further than they did...but new season, new year.

Go Seahawks, have not been anxious for a preseason game since ever! Can't wait!
    bruiserwoods
    NET Bench Warmer

Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:30 pm
  • @DericLee

Amazing video thanks for posting. This team is special, from the F.O. to the coaching staff to the players. I can't wait for the season to start.
    McG
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:12 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information