NFL Yearbook Just On

Nateruw

Reaction score
Just missed the NFL yearbook for the hawks on espn2. Saw the last 10 minutes at least. Anybody know when it will repeat? Better yet, where can i buy it? Not finding much info on the interwebs...

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Maaaaan!!! I want all of them!! seahawks.com had them all up for streaming a while ago but I can't seem to find them anymore. I really want to see the new one but I re-he-heally want to get my hands on the whole collection.

bellingerga

Reaction score
Oh man that video was so good. I can't believe how lucky we are to have a team like this. Great things are going to happen this year!

SeaTown81

Reaction score
That is awesome. I could run through a wall right now. Let's get this thing going!

Loved the part with Vernon Davis and the Niners talking about how they couldn't hear in the huddle. Hahaha.

pehawk

Reaction score
I want to go punch bikers in the face after watching this....! I did 100 push-ups and 70 sets of windsprints. I'm shadowboxing like LL in Mama Said!

Punch a rock, headbutt a rhino and urinate on a 49er, baby!

grizbob

Reaction score
@ryanadamdavis, I've watched it twice and I still don't feel suicidal, but I am pumped and jacked :0190l: :179422: :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers:

HAWKFaninBAMA

Reaction score
That may be the best video that has been posted here all off-season. I cannot wait until Thursday night!!!!!

pehawk

Reaction score
grizbob":k89iztnv said:
@ryanadamdavis, I've watched it twice and I still don't feel suicidal, but I am pumped and jacked :0190l: :179422: :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers:

Where's your commitment, you slacker? Russell Wilson's out there dodging large and angry men, with only decapitation on their mind. But you, the legendary man from Missoula, wont pick a fight with a biker? You're not a REAL fan...

Frickin' girl!!!

(pehawk steps out of character...Griz is without question a diehard amongst diehards. He makes us look fairweather).

-The Glove-

Reaction score
That was beautifully done. Every time I hear Kam say that Wilson's special- it gives me chills. Love everything about this team.

OP
OP
N

Nateruw

Reaction score
Thanks a million for posting this! I was afraid that i missed the only airing.

Seahawker86

Reaction score
in the beginning of the episode when they showed the falcons game, i actually started to cry. we should have won that game and went to SF next week. idk maybe i'm just too into the Seahawks, but it still hurts. Just like XL....it still can bring me to tears

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
That video was great

It was missing my top two plays of the year how ever - The Brandon Browner strip/fumble recovery vs the Panthers which was game changing . And also the Lynch fumble scoop run for 20 yards against the Redskins . If lynch doesn't pick up that ball we may not win that game , And the fact that he scooped it up so fluid amazes me every time.

The Radish

Reaction score
Deric, thank you for posting that.

Tho that was great the loss to Atlanta still breaks my heart to this day because we gave away an entire half and still could have won that game. Did the team learn they have to play their best every snap of every game if they want the big prize?

And watching the seasons replay I want to slap people that keep saying "get rid of Rice he costs to much". It seems the big plays were made quite often by the numbers 1 and 8 one way or the other. He and Tate did us proud.

:les:

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Looks like they're playing this on Q13 prior to the game on Thursday, so I'm waiting to watch it til then, just a heads up.