.com Posts first depth chart of the season

chris98251

Reaction score
I think it's primarily a initial chart with rookies and UFDA's and FA thrown in. I think the real chart will come out after first game and we start seeing guys popping each other. After all Turbin has been out on PUP and Christine is listed behind him also. Additionally Harvin we know is out for a extended time and he is listed second hehind Rice.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I seriously doubt at will happen.

I'm doubtful Ware will beat out Coleman. Time will tell but there is lots of talent that might not survive the cuts to to 53.

beasthawk

Reaction score
You know what caught my attention for whatever reasons?
1-Tate returning kicks- Guess Michael was not as much as shoe-in as diary expected, still kinda early to tell. I guess there's not many other options.
2-Zach Miller 2nd string long snapper- This is just kinda funny, dudes a true team player first season he was pretty much a human wrecking ball, now he's long snapping! Gotta love that guy!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Carpenter behind McQuistan is a little disconcerting, but other than that, no real surprises for our first preseason game.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":6ud2m0iz said:
Kyle Knox backing up KJ? Where did this guy come from?

Scruggs is buried!

I'm surprised he's on the depth chart considering he's only 3 months out from ACL surgery.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Dont put any stock into pre season depth charts, but i'm glad to see Ware listed as a FB. The HB boat is pretty full right now. Still, i'd be shocked if we carried 2 fb's. Too much talent is a great problem to have for a change. Remember when people were calling for Tommy Guns to make the team? Thank god we're past that lousy time...

Throwdown

Reaction score
Gawdddddddddddddddddddddd Tommy Guns?! Douchiest. Nickname. Ever!

We couldn't call Kaepernick a douche if we still had him.

OP
OP
Coug_Hawk08

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
TeamoftheCentury":pibmk2is said:
Where is Ty Powell? Is he that far down the depth charts that he's not even listed?

From various camp reports I have read, he will be lucky to earn a PS spot.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":2mgz6svn said:
TeamoftheCentury":2mgz6svn said:
Where is Ty Powell? Is he that far down the depth charts that he's not even listed?

From various camp reports I have read, he will be lucky to earn a PS spot.
Can you link even one of those to me - or PM those to me if it clutters this thread. Then again, could be a smoke screen or trying to hide the guy to sneak him onto the PS.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Throwdown":3lod0qvh said:
Really excited to see Helfet, dude was ballin when I was at TC.
I was optimistic about Helfet last year due to his athleticism. Maybe that Junior High School connection with Pete will earn him some points. I can only see coverage on the livestream, but from what I see of him... I'm hopeful that he will show well in the Pre-Season games. He does look hungry for a roster spot from what I can see. What is his blocking like? Can he do both?

Latest posts