Bryan Walters

seabowl

Reaction score
I have watched both today's and yesterday's live feed of training camp and have been impressed with Walters. On top of him getting open and making plays it appears Russell likes to go to him as well. Won't make the 53 but I would not be surprised if he made the PS. Reminds me a little of Brandon Stokley. Anyone else seeing this too?

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
seabowl":sarwyacq said:
I have watched both today's and yesterday's live feed of training camp and have been impressed with Walters. On top of him getting open and making plays it appears Russell likes to go to him as well. Won't make the 53 but I would not be surprised if he made the PS. Reminds me a little of Brandon Stokley. Anyone else seeing this too?

Interesting.... he reminds me of a slower Greg Jennings.

noflyzone

Reaction score
Actually went to high school with him and he was working out at the gym i go to in kirkland. Good guy, plus he's got hands.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
noflyzone":2st6okdv said:
Actually went to high school with him and he was working out at the gym i go to in kirkland. Good guy, plus he's got hands.

I went to college with Brock Huard, saw him at Starbucks in Redmond.

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":1tluzhl6 said:
seabowl":1tluzhl6 said:

Interesting.... he reminds me of a slower Greg Jennings.

Lets settle and say Wayne Chrebet.

noflyzone

Reaction score
Plus walters scored a kick return touchdown against us in preseason a coupke of years ago.

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
Walters isn't eligible for the practice squad. He was on the Chargers active roster for the 2011 season.

12thMan1

Reaction score
I didn't go to college with any of the players. In fact, I didn't go to college at all. But I get to see all of these players next Thursday on TV along with the rest of the fans.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
noflyzone":w7ag3mhy said:

Glad the dude has hands, would make playing his position very difficult.

Lets hear more about these hands.

Latest posts