Meet sherman, pic with him, autographed SI this saturday.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
$35 for a good cause and a much easier way to get an autograph and pic vs TC. I'm In.

candybars

Reaction score
Thanks for the link!

Glad I met and got his autograph before he blew up :)...but damn $35 is 1/10 of a nose bleed for the home opener.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Everybody that does this HAS to post their pic with #25! Whoever posts theirs first can create a thread just for these pics! I'm thinking about doing it, 'cause I love that dude! The thread would be awesome though!

ZagHawk

Reaction score
candybars":1qyq1xwa said:
Thanks for the link!

Glad I met and got his autograph before he blew up :)...but damn $35 is 1/10 of a nose bleed for the home opener.

Considering they're supplying a copy of the SI. The cost is really like $30, and guaranteeing a photo and autograph, that's a pretty good deal. I mean there are free autograph sessions at the proshop but you could end up waiting for like 3-4 hours and not even get an autograph (that happened for me with Tate last year) or photo. So yeah sounds good to me. :). I might have to wear my "I'm Better At Life Than You" shirt so I can make sure I look like an uber groupie.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
I know! Man, that sucks! When I followed the link the first time, I clicked and almost bought. Then I did my previous post in this thread, and decided "Ok, I'm going for it"... and that fast, it was sold out! ARGHHHH!!!! I did pick up the copy of SI today though. I look forward to reading the article next time I hit the shi... er... toilet. But definitely do the pic thread! That would be great!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I could have registered, I saw it a minute after Sherman posted it; but I'm working this Saturday for a coworker. I was (still am) pissed. :(

Latest posts