First training camp experience

PrepntheSep

Reaction score
What a day, not only was it great to finally make the trip from Cali to Renton for camp, I got to get Russell's auto! Very fun day to say the least!

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
My first camp experience as well! I couldn't get RW's autograph tho...just Tjack, Chop Chop & Breno Giaco signed my hat. Russ was just signing for kids where I was at...which is cool. i got sme good pics of him tho,AND his wife actually LOL! Fun day tho all around.

Boy i tell you, IRON SHARPENS IRON! Having Beastly OFFENSE & DEFENSE is making them BOTH IRON CLAD! It just shows!

And Quinn actually looked like he's gonna beat out TJack for the #2 spot from what I could tell.

OP
OP
PrepntheSep

PrepntheSep

Reaction score
Quinn had a nice day for sure, the Defense definitely had the upper hand IMO when it came to the starters. It's amazing how big our players are!! In particular Kam and KJ, wow!

hawker232

Reaction score
When you see Kam on tv you're like, "Wow he's a big guy!" But then you see him in person... It's a whole new ball game. Just a genetic freak.

BobinLaConner

Reaction score
camp was fun today... saw this gal who had Russell sign her jersey and she was jumping up and down yelling "woo hoo, I got his autograph!" she was just in heaven and so excited (it was funny to see). Seahawks were just great to put this on for the fans.

I watched today and just tried to figure who would make the roster for the receiver group. I really like Harper and also Kearse looked good, so did Williams. damn it will be a tough battle for that group. For TEs, McGrath looked good, but Fells and Willson both looked good too. Heck this will be fun to see play out.

It was a nice day, then had a glass (or two) of wine at the Landing with my wife. Have I mentioned I love training camp?

legend38

Reaction score
Online it looked like Russell was wearing skinny sweats,goofy.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Not my first time, but I'm pumped to be going on Tuesday!

BobinLaConner

Reaction score
Usually I am trying to get autographs, but today I just kicked back and enjoyed watching. These guys are all good. My overall impression was that we have a damn tough defense with a lot of talent, but Russell and the offense will really show when they face other teams (after practicing against this tough defense).

I think my favorite players...after Lynch, Sherman, Russell, Okung, Earl, Kam, and Unger is Browner. That guy is really growing on me...what a tough and talented dude. He said he has been doing some MMA this offseason...can't wait to see him this year.

OP
OP
PrepntheSep

PrepntheSep

Reaction score
Ya Browner is so physical with receivers. He had a nice pick in drills that brought out some cheers. Being right at the fence u really get a chance to see just how fast and physical these guys are, really impressed with the talent