Seahawks at 49ers with the 12th Man in their house!

HudsonHawk

Reaction score
My wife and I will be in the front row in the north Endzone section LR 44 row 1 on Dec 8th. Got the tickets on stubhub for $260.50 each. There are 4 more seats available next to us on stubhub for that price. Would be great to fill those seats with Seahawks Fans and fly the 12th Man flag in their house. Round trip Air and 2 nights downtown hotel for only about $350 each. Gonna be hanging the 12th Man flag off trolleys and open air buses all day that Saturday. Also, anyone else that is going or may go, let's invade the Union Square Sports Bar before and after the Game. Go Seahawks!

Cartire

Reaction score
HudsonHawk":3o0ozh8a said:
My wife and I will be in the front row in the north Endzone section LR 44 row 1 on Dec 8th. Got the tickets on stubhub for $260.50 each. There are 4 more seats available next to us on stubhub for that price. Would be great to fill those seats with Seahawks Fans and fly the 12th Man flag in their house. Round trip Air and 2 nights downtown hotel for only about $350 each. Gonna be hanging the 12th Man flag off trolleys and open air buses all day that Saturday. Also, anyone else that is going or may go, let's invade the Union Square Sports Bar before and after the Game. Go Seahawks!

Pretty much guaranteed to get tv time when we score. They like to show the rival visitors with their flags during scores. Do us proud.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
And if we take a big lead, you'll have plenty of elbow room as the "Niner Faithful" head for the doors in the middle of the 3rd quarter.

bellyfat

Reaction score
I kind of don't want to get stabbed.

But nice reppin' the 12

dbsn2420

Reaction score
Awesome! Thanks for repping the 12's in enemy territory! I can't wait to see us score in their house!

mikeak

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1d149e65 said:
WHEN we take a big lead, you'll have plenty of elbow room as the "Niner Faithful" head for the doors in the middle of the 3rd quarter.

Fixed it for you :thirishdrinkers:

Stephen SeaHawking

Reaction score
HudsonHawk":19318ymu said:
My wife and I will be in the front row in the north Endzone section LR 44 row 1 on Dec 8th.
Rep the 12th man, but be careful and don't get got. The nature of the unwashed, hyper-aggressive, troglodytic 49ers fan has been well-documented by Oxford University's Department of Behavioral Disorders, National Geographic's Ugliest Wildlife Issue, and the CDC's Annual Report on Uncommonly Large Gatherings of Bacteria.

Cartire

Reaction score
HudsonHawk":2msnxcny said:
Thanks fellas, should be a blast. Section is next to the visitor tunnel too. This is a view from LR44
http://aviewfrommyseat.com/large-photo/ ... 044/row-2/

IF its near the visitors tunnel, you should have a few more hawk fans there already as well for backup. You'll need the backup. When the beer starts flowing, home team fans can become quite obnoxious, even hostile. And we unfortunately are not excluded from that. I went with my buddy to the 2010 WC Game, and he is a huge Saints fans. He brought his kids too, which had beer thrown at them because they were wearing Saints Jerseys. I never felt more ashamed while I was there.

OP
OP
HudsonHawk

HudsonHawk

Reaction score
We fully anticipate and are excited about going into an extremely hostile crowd especially once the Hawks start kicking their ass. We are going in with a no blood no foul attitude.

Stephen SeaHawking

Reaction score
You gotta come back on here afterward and tell us how it went. I'm sure you'll have a couple of interesting stories...

mikeak

Reaction score
HudsonHawk":bz2ogea2 said:
We fully anticipate and are excited about going into an extremely hostile crowd especially once the Hawks start kicking their ass. We are going in with a no blood no foul attitude.

and if blood? :stirthepot:

Largent80

Reaction score
In those seats, you are ok, but I will never go there again sitting in the cheap seats.

Hell, Pe's entire family resides up there.

Blaydeman

Reaction score
Im more of a lurker on here but a good friend of mine is a niners fan and we are talking about meeting up in San Fran for that game. Being a commercial fishermen I need to see how my season shapes up before I commit to it.

OP
OP
HudsonHawk

HudsonHawk

Reaction score
mikeak":3oetlgil said:
HudsonHawk":3oetlgil said:

and if blood? :stirthepot:

Then we bleed Blue baby. :3: