All day today NFL Network ad with Cowhead tearing up

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Strangely, the OP has not returned to this thread to post a response.

Lol, I'm thinking we have a case of drunken posting. Don't drink and post!
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• xCalibur wrote:Am i the only one that wanted to throw a shoe at my TV every time they showed that spot. Guy shouldn't have won that game, and didn't do it on his own. Why do you think he hasn't returned to coaching? Because he was just a mediocre coach before the fiasco and he still is one today. And no, yes. I am still angry over that screwball of a game.

I read it. And I understood it perfectly. My hate is still that strong.

You guys don't remember the commercial after SBXL, the one where the big fat chin, I mean Bill Cowher was tearing up and crying like a baby when describing his delicate emotional state after the game?

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    So you think you can tell Heaven from Hell, blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil?
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

• twisted_steel2 wrote:
    xCalibur wrote:You guys don't remember the commercial after SBXL, the one where the big fat chin, I mean Bill Cowher was tearing up and crying like a baby when describing his delicate emotional state after the game?

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I remember, and it still sickens me to the core.

Cowher better have milked that moment in the spotlight for all it had, because it's over.
    "...Seattle has become the capital city of the New NFL" - Kip Earlywine

Remembering "The Radish" :les:
    HoustonHawk82
    * NET Mechanic *

• FlyingGreg wrote:Lol, I'm thinking we have a case of drunken posting. Don't drink and post!

Forget that! My best posts are made liquored up. Sidney Rice is a douche thread I started. The Cowherd rant I went on. All under the influence all .net gold.
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:37 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information