Happy Canada Day

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Yesterday was the day Canadians celebrate politely asking the Queen for some room to grow on their own?

A

Anonymous

That reminds me, eh? It's aboot time I go down and grab me a half-rack of Kokanee's...

The Radish

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":1iwhj0e6 said:
That reminds me, eh? It's aboot time I go down and grab me a half-rack of Kokanee's...

That's funny. Years ago Costco here handled Kokanee but no further west. Whenever we'd head to the coast it always meant a trip to our nearby Costco to get 5-6 cases of the stuff for friends/family over there.

:les:

A

Anonymous

The Radish":3oebshse said:
HoustonHawk82":3oebshse said:

That's funny. Years ago Costco here handled Kokanee but no further west. Whenever we'd head to the coast it always meant a trip to our nearby Costco to get 5-6 cases of the stuff for friends/family over there.

Kokanee was our "international" choice back in the day. Molson's too.

OP
OP
CDN_C_Hawk

CDN_C_Hawk

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":2el45mvf said:
The Radish":2el45mvf said:
HoustonHawk82":2el45mvf said:

Kokanee was our "international" choice back in the day. Molson's too.

Kokanee is STILL the most popular brew here in BC...just wish we could buy a 2 4 for under $40. Go Hawks