Win Forever/Always Compete Seahawks merch

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Anybody know where to find it? I called the Pro Shop and they told me, "Uhhhhh... we don't have any.... and if we do, you'd have to come in and get it. We can't ship it to you." What? I'm just looking mainly for enough of the wristbands to give one to every one of my students on the first day of school as part of my class action plan, and then give rewards out if they have it at the end of the semester, end of the calendar year, start of spring break, and the end of the season.

I think the kids will get into it. I don't know if anybody will keep theirs the whole year, but it will be cool to see them try. I plan on putting a few Pete quotes from the book up in my room, and figure it's a good tie in, and it's all about the "doing your best" theme that I've tried to play off of with some "quote of the year".

If anybody knows where I can get them, let me know. I've tried eBay and would love to buy there through the link on the site (money for .NET!). I can only find them at the LA Store and they are the blue and yellow version. $1.00 each plus $9 shipping. Not cool, but I guess what I'll have to get if the green ones don't appear.

Thanks all! Please let this stay for a day mods. PLEASE. :)

OP
OP
SharkHawk

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Haha, I said "end of the season" instead of "end of the school year". I know where my head is.

WillySchu

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://teamlastore.com/category/other-la-teams/win-forever[/urltargetblank]

sc85sis

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't think there is any co-branded merch for the Hawks and Win Forever. I'd love to get some of that.

OP
OP
SharkHawk

SharkHawk

Reaction score
I listed that LA stuff in my original post.

The Team store supposedly had green ones according to the guy I talked to there, but they were "out" and "couldn't ship anyway". He said to just come into the store. I said I was in Utah. He was like "Hmmm... maybe somebody local can get it for you.... uhhh... when we get it back in."

Was he making that up?

WillySchu

Reaction score
Sorry, that's what I get for skimming.

I could find no evidence of green win forever wristbands existing. In fact a google search for just that returns this thread as the top hit. I think your only option would be to with something custom like so:

[urltargetblank]https://reminderband.com/order/index.php?form_product_group=29[/urltargetblank]

Or if you're feeling more committed to eBay:

[urltargetblank]http://www.ebay.com/itm/CUSTOM-SILICONE-WRISTBANDS-PERSONALIZED-RUBBER-BRACELET-CUSTOMIZED-TEXT-COLOR-/290666960698?pt=US_Unisex_Accessories&hash=item43ad19d73a[/urltargetblank]

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Not "Win Forever/Always Compete", but today at WalMart here in MD they had "U Mad Bro?" t-shirts.