Brothers (Earl's Football Camp)

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
They really are like brothers. I sure hope that somehow every party involved can make it work to keep them together:

"The rest of the Seahawks secondary, including Kam Chancellor and Richard Sherman, helped put on the camp and formed an elite 7-on-7 team that competed Saturday afternoon. Tampa Bay cornerback and Port Arthur-native Danny Gorrer also formed a team for the tournament.

"'I never thought that in a million years guys from Los Angeles (Sherman) and Virginia (Chancellor) would come to little Orange, Texas,'" Thomas said. "'It just shows what type of teammates they are.'"

http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/default/article/Thomas-camp-attracts-over-600-4638374.php

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Brandon Browner is clearly in the picture, too.

Lame of the author to exclude his name.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
bestfightstory":3gcejrdx said:
Brandon Browner is clearly in the picture, too.

Lame of the author to exclude his name.

True. BB is from Los Angeles, too. Can he at least get some parenthetical love with Sherm? Obvious that ET was referring to the both of them.

fsmassey

Reaction score
I really like the amount of charity and philanthropic work these core guys are doing in the off season, and the overall commitment to bettering the community as so many of the 'Hawks are, including PC. I mean, just what a bunch of class A guys.

IronSaint

Reaction score
Wow, very awesome to see. I love when players give back to the community like this. :th2thumbs: