Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Mike Holmgren on Russell Wilson
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:36 pm 
*Host of .NET Awards*

Didn't see this posted so here you go.

http://www.sportsradiokjr.com/pages/eli ... e=11264814

Post subject: Re: Mike Holmgren on Russell Wilson
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:32 pm 
NET Veteran

SacHawk2.0 wrote:
Didn't see this posted so here you go.

http://www.sportsradiokjr.com/pages/eli ... e=11264814

I don't think that Mike Holmgren sees Russell Wilson as the "Prototypical" Quarterback.
My gut tells me that he recognizes that RW has the wheels, and Football savvy all but lacks one of the bells or whistles in Mike Holmgrens estimation.
I think Mike sees RWs height as a possible hindrance to reaching the pinnacle, but probably has talked with Gruden, for which he'd maybe be swayed in his perspective to take the wait and see, but old concepts sometimes just never seem to wane.
Mike Holmgren is right about giving Wilson room to grow into the leadership role, as the Franchise QB for Seattle.
I agree that there will be bumps in the road for Wilson for the next couple of Years, but Wilson seldom ever makes the same mistakes twice.

Post subject: Re: Mike Holmgren on Russell Wilson
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:51 pm 
NET Veteran

scutterhawk wrote:

I agree that there will be bumps in the road for Wilson for the next couple of Years, but Wilson seldom ever makes the same mistakes twice.

Seldom? SELDOM?

Is never the same as SELDOM?

Moved to Seattle in 1980. Hawks fan for 34 years and counting.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]