Second favorite team

RUHawk

Reaction score
I don't have one yet, only recently got into american football!

grizbob

Reaction score
The team that's playing the ninners :D :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall:

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Detroit Lions for me, by default because all of my friends are and I have watched the team a lot. I live in Michigan.
I am so glad that the Lions are not my favorite team. I feel sorry for most of my friends. lol

Throwdown

Reaction score
I suppose its not about teams for me, I do like seeing individual players I like succeed like Cam Newton & Andre Johnson.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Man I really don't care about any other teams, I like Drew Brees, so I guess the saints?

SirTed

Reaction score
I usually adopt one AFC team per year - usually a mediocre one. The Tom Cable Raiders were a favorite of mine for a while. I think it's Buffalo this year. I want EJ Manuel to succeed - not even so much because I like him. I just feel bad for Buffalo fans. About time they had a winner again.

dbmack

Reaction score
At my house it is the 49ers since mr. dbmack is a fan from his days growing up in San Jose. He roots for the Seahawks when they aren't playing each other. I try to act like I'm rooting for the 49ers against other teams but it is hard to even pretend. I have hated them for years, even before I met him 17 years ago. I think he knows I still hate them but he acts like he doesn't.

PrepntheSep

Reaction score
I could never have a second favorite team. I quit playing fantasy because I hated when an opponent had a hawks player against me. I do root against NFC west first and foremost, then I root for every other NFC team to lose so the a hawks will have better shot at home field advantage. There are players I root for but I dedicate too much to the Seahawks to have anything left for the other scrubs, lol

Hawker

Reaction score
Only from the standpoint of wanting to see Locker succeed, my adopt-a-team is the Titans. I had higher hopes for them last year, even throughout their injury-riddled season. #2 used to be the Vikes... since my family are all transplants from that area, I grew up watching Vikings football.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Aside from the Hawks I root for players.

Guys like Newton,RG3, Andre Johnson,Ed Reed, Antonio Cromartie, Steve Smith

BullHawk33

Reaction score
There is no room in my life for a second favorite team in football. That space/time is occupied by the Seahawks.

bigcc

Reaction score
I have a team I prefer to win each game i watch but if i had to pick a specific number 2 it'd probably be the bucs since i have friends in tampa who follow them and several huskies are on their roster.

Basis4day

Reaction score
No second favorite team. Keeping an eye on the Jags (Gus), Jets (Idsik) and Cowboys (Kiffen) this year.

A

Anonymous

Tough question.

If backed into a corner (and up until this year), I'd have to say whatever NFC team moved beyond the Seahawks in the playoffs. Up to, and including, the Superbowl.

Last year, I just couldn't bring myself to root for the Niners, so I followed the Ravens. Even danced a little jig when they won....

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Seahawks 1st, and then the Seattle Seahawks are my 2nd favorite Football team.
It's an appalling thought to even try to consider that there's a third favorite.

Latest posts