One of the 49ers best, Proclaims us Dynasty creators

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • aaron rodgers is a douche for other reasons, not the discount double check
    tim tebow is not a douche, people just hate him
    i dont see douche from kaepernick BECAUSE he kisses his bicep, i need more than that

True Aaron Rodgers is a douche for other reasons as well, the discount double check move cements it.
    Tebow is not a douche, people are just tired of hearing about a player in this league that hasn't done jack S**t.
    Kaepernick kissing his bicept is a douchey move, i don't think he's actually a douche however, a bit immature yes.
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• Well if it helps I think Kaep's demeanor during interviews is pretty immature and douchey
    Someone said he talks like a stoned teenager and I think that is an apt description
    Can't tell if he's nervous or he thinks he is too cool for his own tattoos but there is .01 oz of personality in his schtick
    Even our robot QBOTF3000 has more personality and charisma than their guy could muster with 1000 bicep kisses
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

• dunceface wrote:Well if it helps I think Kaep's demeanor during interviews is pretty immature and douchey
    Someone said he talks like a stoned teenager and I think that is an apt description
    Can't tell if he's nervous or he thinks he is too cool for his own tattoos but there is .01 oz of personality in his schtick
    Even our robot QBOTF3000 has more personality and charisma than their guy could muster with 1000 bicep kisses

I love you
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• :shy:
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

• Well that was unexpected.........but hey I'll take it.
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

Previous

It is currently Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:55 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information