One of the 49ers best, Proclaims us Dynasty creators

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Navyhawkfan187 wrote:I know for a fact that the players don't hate each other. Sherman for one was openly supporting Dashon Goldston getting resigned and was pissed that the 49ers "let his boy walk"


    No I remember, on last years count down Frank Gore called Lynch "His guy in Seattle", Aldon Smith was giving us tons of love. The players don't hate eachother, coaches on the other hand? I'm pretty sure there's no love lost. The only thing that drives me nuts about them is the 9er fans.
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 18771
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


  • Throwdown wrote:
    Navyhawkfan187 wrote:I know for a fact that the players don't hate each other. Sherman for one was openly supporting Dashon Goldston getting resigned and was pissed that the 49ers "let his boy walk"


    No I remember, on last years count down Frank Gore called Lynch "His guy in Seattle", Aldon Smith was giving us tons of love. The players don't hate eachother, coaches on the other hand? I'm pretty sure there's no love lost. The only thing that drives me nuts about them is the 9er fans.


    Pretty much exactly what we think as well. ;)
    DISCLAIMER:

    The trash talking that I do occasionally this week is strictly for gamesmanship between opposing fanbases as a result of our upcoming matchup this week on SNF. It by no means should be taken personally.
    User avatar
    NinerLifer
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 690
    Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:30 pm


  • So basically the players send each other's families Christmas gifts, the fans of each team hate each other, the coaches hate each other, and the fans of each team hate the opposing coach...hmmm sounds like a business! Maybe we are just getting caught up in what the league wants, as we all know it is not the teams that make rivalries, it is the fans.

    I would bet that Google employee's and Apple employee's are fine with each other, while the companies hate each other. Which has the users (fans) passionate about their affiliation, so much so that they have to put down the other side.

    WOW...we got owned!
    Fanatics
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 95
    Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:21 am


  • Imagine if we put together a video and posted it on YouTube and it went viral of Niner fans and Hawk fans hanging out together and getting along during our week 2 game.

    I bet the networks would counter it by digging up something suggesting the contrary in order to keep one of the biggest rivalry stories in the league now.

    "We are all victims of media induced anger LOL!"
    DISCLAIMER:

    The trash talking that I do occasionally this week is strictly for gamesmanship between opposing fanbases as a result of our upcoming matchup this week on SNF. It by no means should be taken personally.
    User avatar
    NinerLifer
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 690
    Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:30 pm


  • I mean theres a few that are cool, i got a good friend whos a niner fan, can't deal with him on Sundays but every other day we're cool like ranch doritos.
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 18771
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


  • [quote="NFL_Football2013"]
    It doesnt scream douche to me, i put it up there with tebowing or the discount double check.....
    /quote]

    are you suggesting that Aaron Rodgers and Tim Tebow are NOT douches?
    themunn
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2322
    Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 4:38 pm


  • Arianna Rodgers is a total douche
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 18771
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


  • NinerLifer wrote:Imagine if we put together a video and posted it on YouTube and it went viral of Niner fans and Hawk fans hanging out together and getting along during our week 2 game.

    I bet the networks would counter it by digging up something suggesting the contrary in order to keep one of the biggest rivalry stories in the league now.

    "We are all victims of media induced anger LOL!"


    We could start an "adopt a Niner fan" program, in which we allow a free room for traveling Niner fans to stay while in town for the game. Then we could provide safe passage to the game by car pooling.

    After arriving, we could have a hug session with cameras rolling that gets posted on the Facebook page titled "UNITY". During pregame, we could show our support for Harbaugh by giving him a standing O after he is introduced.

    It would all end with an after game party called "Good Game Bro" in which each party only refers to the sportsmanship level in the game with the climax being a group wish of good luck in each team's remaining games.

    After all that, I will surrender all my firearms, donate to the DNC and purchase a bunch of "I love Obamacare" bumper stickers, two for each of my cars and one to paste on my children's school binders.

    I can just feel the love trying to burst out of me. I can hardly contain my enthusiasm for the idea.
    Eh... Whatever...
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5241
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


  • NinerLifer wrote:Imagine if we put together a video and posted it on YouTube and it went viral of Niner fans and Hawk fans hanging out together and getting along during our week 2 game.


    Why in the world would we want to do that? The Niner fans are a bunch of idiots. They might want to hang out with us - because we're cool - but I don't want anything to do with those morons. Like their head coach, they are a bunch of whining and complaining little girls.

    .
    User avatar
    bobk3333
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 57
    Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:25 pm


  • loafoftatupu wrote:
    NinerLifer wrote:Imagine if we put together a video and posted it on YouTube and it went viral of Niner fans and Hawk fans hanging out together and getting along during our week 2 game.

    I bet the networks would counter it by digging up something suggesting the contrary in order to keep one of the biggest rivalry stories in the league now.

    "We are all victims of media induced anger LOL!"


    We could start an "adopt a Niner fan" program, in which we allow a free room for traveling Niner fans to stay while in town for the game. Then we could provide safe passage to the game by car pooling.

    After arriving, we could have a hug session with cameras rolling that gets posted on the Facebook page titled "UNITY". During pregame, we could show our support for Harbaugh by giving him a standing O after he is introduced.

    It would all end with an after game party called "Good Game Bro" in which each party only refers to the sportsmanship level in the game with the climax being a group wish of good luck in each team's remaining games.

    After all that, I will surrender all my firearms, donate to the DNC and purchase a bunch of "I love Obamacare" bumper stickers, two for each of my cars and one to paste on my children's school binders.

    I can just feel the love trying to burst out of me. I can hardly contain my enthusiasm for the idea.


    It would be like re-runs of Ralph Wolf and Sam Sheepdog. They're nice to each other until they clock in and begin to fight all day.
    rideaducati
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1570
    Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:18 pm


  • rideaducati wrote:
    It would be like re-runs of Ralph Wolf and Sam Sheepdog. They're nice to each other until they clock in and begin to fight all day.


    Never more evident than the last two home games against the Niners. Especially after the last game, the players on the field were laughing and carrying on like they just walked out of the original "Hangover" movie. It almost made me question the integrity of the game. Like we just got faked out. Same went for the 2011 game which the Hawks lost in a heartbreak. On the field, it looked like they wanted to kill each other. After every play, fisticuffs and shoving.
    Eh... Whatever...
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5241
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


  • loafoftatupu wrote:
    rideaducati wrote:
    It would be like re-runs of Ralph Wolf and Sam Sheepdog. They're nice to each other until they clock in and begin to fight all day.


    Never more evident than the last two home games against the Niners. Especially after the last game, the players on the field were laughing and carrying on like they just walked out of the original "Hangover" movie. It almost made me question the integrity of the game. Like we just got faked out. Same went for the 2011 game which the Hawks lost in a heartbreak. On the field, it looked like they wanted to kill each other. After every play, fisticuffs and shoving.


    Almost makes it look like he NFL is just like WWE.

    A mans version of a soap opera.
    DISCLAIMER:

    The trash talking that I do occasionally this week is strictly for gamesmanship between opposing fanbases as a result of our upcoming matchup this week on SNF. It by no means should be taken personally.
    User avatar
    NinerLifer
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 690
    Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:30 pm


  • NinerLifer wrote:
    loafoftatupu wrote:
    rideaducati wrote:
    It would be like re-runs of Ralph Wolf and Sam Sheepdog. They're nice to each other until they clock in and begin to fight all day.


    Never more evident than the last two home games against the Niners. Especially after the last game, the players on the field were laughing and carrying on like they just walked out of the original "Hangover" movie. It almost made me question the integrity of the game. Like we just got faked out. Same went for the 2011 game which the Hawks lost in a heartbreak. On the field, it looked like they wanted to kill each other. After every play, fisticuffs and shoving.


    Almost makes it look like he NFL is just like WWE.

    A mans version of a soap opera.


    And you are the evil twin :D
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    User avatar
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 2274
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:17 am
    Location: St George, UT


  • ivotuk wrote:The 49ers owe a lot to Mike Singletary for building some toughness in to that team. Their defense was good under him, he just kept hiring bad OCs.


    This isn't true in the slightest. I would take Mike Nolan any day of the week to run the show on my team than Simpletary. People really don't fully comprehend how poor of a coach he was/is
    User avatar
    look@dafilm
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 90
    Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 6:21 pm


  • look@dafilm wrote:
    ivotuk wrote:The 49ers owe a lot to Mike Singletary for building some toughness in to that team. Their defense was good under him, he just kept hiring bad OCs.


    This isn't true in the slightest. I would take Mike Nolan any day of the week to run the show on my team than Simpletary. People really don't fully comprehend how poor of a coach he was/is


    Its a shame he didn't get more time there :stirthepot:
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 18771
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


  • NinerLifer wrote:
    A mans version of a soap opera.


    I think that's Mad Men actually
    User avatar
    rjdriver
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1022
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:11 am
    Location: Utah


  • themunn wrote:
    NFL_Football2013 wrote:It doesnt scream douche to me, i put it up there with tebowing or the discount double check.....
    /quote]

    are you suggesting that Aaron Rodgers and Tim Tebow are NOT douches?



    aaron rodgers is a douche for other reasons, not the discount double check
    tim tebow is not a douche, people just hate him
    i dont see douche from kaepernick BECAUSE he kisses his bicep, i need more than that
    NFL_Football2013
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 48
    Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 6:23 am


  • Why do we gotta prove anything to YOU? He just is a douche
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 18771
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


  • because it would make it easier to dislike him, but i saw him on jim rome, and he does not seem like a douche
    NFL_Football2013
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 48
    Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 6:23 am


  • NFL_Football2013 wrote:because it would make it easier to dislike him, but i saw him on jim rome, and he does not seem like a douche


    That is because Jim Rome is the king of douche, so being next to him just makes you less douchy. Just like being next to Dangeruss makes you look douchey, since he is the coolest sumbitch alive.

    It's all about context.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    User avatar
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*
     
    Posts: 10523
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am


  • aaron rodgers is a douche for other reasons, not the discount double check
    tim tebow is not a douche, people just hate him
    i dont see douche from kaepernick BECAUSE he kisses his bicep, i need more than that


    True Aaron Rodgers is a douche for other reasons as well, the discount double check move cements it.
    Tebow is not a douche, people are just tired of hearing about a player in this league that hasn't done jack S**t.
    Kaepernick kissing his bicept is a douchey move, i don't think he's actually a douche however, a bit immature yes.
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    User avatar
    hawker84
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3878
    Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
    Location: Tri Cities, WA


  • Well if it helps I think Kaep's demeanor during interviews is pretty immature and douchey
    Someone said he talks like a stoned teenager and I think that is an apt description
    Can't tell if he's nervous or he thinks he is too cool for his own tattoos but there is .01 oz of personality in his schtick
    Even our robot QBOTF3000 has more personality and charisma than their guy could muster with 1000 bicep kisses
    Image
    User avatar
    dunceface
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3209
    Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 am


  • dunceface wrote:Well if it helps I think Kaep's demeanor during interviews is pretty immature and douchey
    Someone said he talks like a stoned teenager and I think that is an apt description
    Can't tell if he's nervous or he thinks he is too cool for his own tattoos but there is .01 oz of personality in his schtick
    Even our robot QBOTF3000 has more personality and charisma than their guy could muster with 1000 bicep kisses


    I love you
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 18771
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


  • :shy:
    Image
    User avatar
    dunceface
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3209
    Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 am


  • Well that was unexpected.........but hey I'll take it.
    Image
    User avatar
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *
     
    Posts: 10820
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:47 am
    Location: Pasco, WA


Next


It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:31 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information