Training camp schedule announced

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Training camp schedule announced
Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:13 pm
  • Will I have to man up and wait in line for the bus to VMAC? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :49ersmall:

-SH

<------Aug2
    SmokeyHawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:48 pm
  • CALIHAWK1 wrote:We pay for the bus ride. Where they practice having the fans park there isn't practical and the neighbors wouldn't like it.

Oh ok, I see. I thought ya'll had to pay like $10-15/head to get into the practice. LOL. $7/head for a bus ride isn't too bad then, I guess. :mrgreen:

Despite ours being free, they gouge the hell out of us on drinks since there's no outside food/drink allowed. It's always hot enough there that it'd even make Satan himself blush, yet it's $3 for a Gatorade and I have no clue how much the beer is. :oops: Me and my friend usually sneak ours in, but shhh... :th2thumbs:
    :les: Image :les:

pehawk wrote:I have a boner, right now, as I type this.
    IronSaint
    NET Starter

Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:38 pm
  • CALIHAWK1 wrote:
    Wenhawk wrote:Not being the primary holder of season tickets I was told I am not allowed to regestier for the trainging camp the primary holder has to apply and be with me. Is it common for training camp to sell out? I imaging the weekends go first but I'll plan day off if I have to just to take my boys to see the practices. It's looking like I will be on the road for most of Thursday and wont be able to sign up reight when regestration opens for the public and I really want to go, do you guys think by thursday afternoon there will still be any openings?

Only real fans are season ticket holders.:evil:

I just converted to 49er-ism, "Who has it better than Us?"

- Seahawks fans without season tickets that's who!!!! :thirishdrinkers: :3-1:
    Johnny
    NET Veteran

Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:14 am
  • IronSaint wrote:
    CALIHAWK1 wrote:We pay for the bus ride. Where they practice having the fans park there isn't practical and the neighbors wouldn't like it.

Oh ok, I see. I thought ya'll had to pay like $10-15/head to get into the practice. LOL. $7/head for a bus ride isn't too bad then, I guess. :mrgreen:

Despite ours being free, they gouge the hell out of us on drinks since there's no outside food/drink allowed. It's always hot enough there that it'd even make Satan himself blush, yet it's $3 for a Gatorade and I have no clue how much the beer is. :oops: Me and my friend usually sneak ours in, but shhh... :th2thumbs:

I see what you did there. This is Seattle though. You can't hardly psrk in this city for less tham $10 anymore amd that's cheap. So free parking and a $7 bus ride ain't bad.
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:18 pm
  • I'm going to one of the training camp sessions (Sunday), I know it starts at 10am but when are you supposed to show up to the shuttle...and where is the shuttle?
    HAWKAMANIA
    NET Starter

Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:52 am
  • So camp start today? went to the site and they have nothing that i could find on it.. their events calendar is empty..
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:23 am
  • hawker84 wrote:So camp start today? went to the site and they have nothing that i could find on it.. their events calendar is empty..

http://www.seahawks.com/news/press/arti ... 07c6c82d60

Tomorrow :roll:
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Location: Born in Oakharbor, raised in the west, sentenced to life in St George

Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:35 am
  • Of course the news section.. the one i didn't look at. thanks
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:53 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information