SF Giants give Carroll custom World Series jersey..

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13

• bahahahah suck it SF.
    bellingerga
    NET Veteran

• Lol @ the comments, are they salty or what?
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• I don't really think it's a big deal considering his Bay Area roots. That being said, I'm sure this place would seriously melt down if the Mariners offered the same gesture to Harbaugh for whatever reason.
    DavidSeven
    NET Veteran

• DavidSeven wrote:I don't really think it's a big deal considering his Bay Area roots. That being said, I'm sure this place would seriously melt down if the Mariners offered the same gesture to Harbaugh for whatever reason.

Yeah but only because he is a colossal d-bag.
    Beer Hawk
    NET Rookie

• DavidSeven wrote:I don't really think it's a big deal considering his Bay Area roots. That being said, I'm sure this place would seriously melt down if the Mariners offered the same gesture to Harbaugh for whatever reason.

I actually think an M's uniform with Harbaugh's name on the back is quite fitting.
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *

• If the m's did that, it wouldn't surprise me. Just put that on the wall with the rest of the PR nightmares they've put themselves into.

Boys is stupid.
    Last edited by Throwdown on Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• They sound scared.

And so they should be.
    theENGLISHseahawk
    NET Veteran

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Awesome.

Troll level: Over 9,000.
    Rams bet status: honored. Bradford still sucks.
    RedAlice is right.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• I think it's great... I really loved this particular post in the comments (other than the slam he had on Marshawn)...

Slam
    4 days ago

As a hard core SF Giants and Raider fan ( it's messed up, I know ), I think this is hilarious. He IS a NoCal guy. He's also a GREAT football coach.

You wanna call him a cheater for his USC reign of error ? He's no worse than about 40 other College D1 ball coaches, that Industry is so corrupt ... Reggie Bush had a sick crib on the beach ? I'm shocked !!!! ... Lou Alcindor drove a Rolls Royce at UCLA and that was about 700 years ago. Marshawn Lynch couldn't write his name in the dirt with a stick.

If he was the Niners head coach ( or Raiders for that matter ) all us fans would gloss over his USC cheating, admit it. His Seashawks are BALLERS.

GO GIANTS !
    bobincovington
    NET Rookie

• bobincovington wrote:I think it's great... I really loved this particular post in the comments (other than the slam he had on Marshawn)...

Slam
    4 days ago

As a hard core SF Giants and Raider fan ( it's messed up, I know ), I think this is hilarious. He IS a NoCal guy. He's also a GREAT football coach.

You wanna call him a cheater for his USC reign of error ? He's no worse than about 40 other College D1 ball coaches, that Industry is so corrupt ... Reggie Bush had a sick crib on the beach ? I'm shocked !!!! ... Lou Alcindor drove a Rolls Royce at UCLA and that was about 700 years ago. Marshawn Lynch couldn't write his name in the dirt with a stick.

If he was the Niners head coach ( or Raiders for that matter ) all us fans would gloss over his USC cheating, admit it. His Seashawks are BALLERS.

GO GIANTS !

I took the Lynch comment more as the writer pointing out that he wasn't riding the college gravy train like some.

“There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider
    Bakergirl
    NET Veteran

• Bakergirl wrote:
    bobincovington wrote:I think it's great... I really loved this particular post in the comments (other than the slam he had on Marshawn)...

Slam
    4 days ago

GO GIANTS !

I took the Lynch comment more as the writer pointing out that he wasn't riding the college gravy train like some.

He is saying that Marshawn is a moron that somehow got into Berkeley as an example of how all college football is corrupt, not just Carroll's USC program.
    "He's a *****. It's not that he was a *****, he is a *****, and that's why he hasn't won anything."
    Smelly McUgly
    NET Veteran

Location: God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwest

• AbsolutNET wrote:
    DavidSeven wrote:I don't really think it's a big deal considering his Bay Area roots. That being said, I'm sure this place would seriously melt down if the Mariners offered the same gesture to Harbaugh for whatever reason.

I actually think an M's uniform with Harbaugh's name on the back is quite fitting.

Niiiice, it would have to be the teal home version, give us that 80's REALLY bad Mariners look.
    |~=[==~||~==]=~|
    ||Tfs LnD ] [ HAWKS||
    RIP BFS. He was kind of a douche, but he was our kind of a douche.
    ClumsyLurk
    NET Veteran

• One thing's for sure, the author is sure taking it hard.

I like it.
    "God bless America, and God bless the Seattle Seahawks" - Cortez Kennedy
    HoustonHawk82
    * NET Mechanic *

• ...and I applaud Pete for the creative way he got his tweet out in such a timely way (and in an upbeat positive manner no less) to rub his nose in it a little, just after Harbaugh's jab about Seattle using adderal and cheating. That's kind of like saying, "oh and your girlfriend slept over at my house last night"
    bobincovington
    NET Rookie

• i'm a Giants fan so I have no problem with it :th2thumbs:
    Do you like curry? - Gareth Keenan
    DYLcurry59
    NET Starter

• Buahahaha, check out all the furious Giants/49ers fans that Tweeted replies about this.

https://twitter.com/search/realtime?q=s ... l&src=typd

Some of my favorites:
    Solomon ‏@Solomon650 13 Jun
    @SFGiants I will not attend another game this season & you may have just lost a lifelong fan for your @petecarroll stunt #SFGiants

Audias Hernandez ‏@audias87 10 Jun
    @mattbarrows @PeteCarroll @SFGiants ew, I just threw up in my mouth. Go #49ers #sfgiants

Tiarra Greenwood ‏@TiaB_About_It 10 Jun
    “@jdub1998: @NinersNation @TiaB_About_It @PeteCarroll @SFGiants Carroll sucks”- him and the flock of sea pigeons he rolls with!!!

pete ‏@themayorpete 10 Jun
    can we please move on to more important subjects....like WHY IN THE F did the @sfgiants give Pete Carroll a custom jersey?

Maggie Pilloton ‏@MaggiePilloton 10 Jun
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RT @PeteCarroll Thanks to the @SFGiants for this sweet jersey!! #GoGiants pic.twitter.com/S9rtC8KgvL

alex schriener ‏@alphsc13 10 Jun
    "@PeteCarroll: Thanks to the @SFGiants for this sweet jersey!! #GoGiants pic.twitter.com/9e4T3hy4kg" WORST. THING. EVER. Who the f*@k did this??

@mattbarrows @PeteCarroll @SFGiants that jersey better be coated in ricin

So many more...
    RedAlice is right.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• I just realized they gave him the number "12."

Awesome.
    DavidSeven
    NET Veteran

• RolandDeschain wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Awesome.

Troll level: Over 9,000.

uploadfromtaptalk1371253587480.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371253587480.jpg (73.82 KiB) Viewed 1414 times
    poop
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

• This is amazing. Watching these idiots boil over is too much fun!
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

• Seattle (Mariner and/or Seahawks) fans weren't much better. Seemingly every post on facebook related to his jersey picture
    was a version of "Send it back" or "how dare you" with an occasional "he's from northern CA".
    Riley12
    * NET Recluse *
    * NET Recluse *

• The volume of sand in vaginas of Whiners fans is insane.
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• RolandDeschain wrote:Buahahaha, check out all the furious Giants/49ers fans that Tweeted replies about this.

https://twitter.com/search/realtime?q=s ... l&src=typd

Some of my favorites:
    Solomon ‏@Solomon650 13 Jun
    @SFGiants I will not attend another game this season & you may have just lost a lifelong fan for your @petecarroll stunt #SFGiants

Audias Hernandez ‏@audias87 10 Jun
    @mattbarrows @PeteCarroll @SFGiants ew, I just threw up in my mouth. Go #49ers #sfgiants

Tiarra Greenwood ‏@TiaB_About_It 10 Jun
    “@jdub1998: @NinersNation @TiaB_About_It @PeteCarroll @SFGiants Carroll sucks”- him and the flock of sea pigeons he rolls with!!!

pete ‏@themayorpete 10 Jun
    can we please move on to more important subjects....like WHY IN THE F did the @sfgiants give Pete Carroll a custom jersey?

Maggie Pilloton ‏@MaggiePilloton 10 Jun
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RT @PeteCarroll Thanks to the @SFGiants for this sweet jersey!! #GoGiants pic.twitter.com/S9rtC8KgvL

"@PeteCarroll: Thanks to the @SFGiants for this sweet jersey!! #GoGiants pic.twitter.com/9e4T3hy4kg" WORST. THING. EVER. Who the f*@k did this??

@mattbarrows @PeteCarroll @SFGiants that jersey better be coated in ricin

So many more...

Their tears are sooooo sweet. :179417:
    As a musician and audio quality champion, Neil Young said in 2012, “Steve Jobs was a pioneer of digital music. But when he went home, he listened to vinyl.”
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

• One douche actually called us out. He said .net all wanted him fired before Wilson. Its laughable. I don't see the big deal. He is and has been a vocally huge Giants fan.
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

• There were maybe one or two people here saying that Pete might be on the hot seat going into last season and they were drowned out in a chorus of people telling them they were crazy.
    Help bring peace to the South LA / Puget Sound communities. Are you in?
    http://www.abetterla.org | http://www.abetterseattle.com
    sc85sis
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

• SacHawk2.0 wrote:
    uploadfromtaptalk1371253587480.jpg

...And some people say I explain jokes.
    RedAlice is right.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• I'd freak out and be super sensy poo too if my baseball team gave a jersey to the guy who whooped my beloved football team 42-13.
    SeaTown81
    * NET Alumni *

• Throwdown wrote:Lol @ the comments, are they salty or what?

They like salty things in the city by the bay.
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:32 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information