Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Re: Nfl top 100 - Marshawn lynch is #24
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:17 pm 
NET Veteran

Cartire wrote:
I figured, I just think its ridiculous that Andrew Luck and RG3 rank higher then BEAST MODE.

Couldn't agree more. :pukeface:

“There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider

Post Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:49 pm 
NET Rookie

This is all good, just more fuel for the fire that burns within these guys. Wilson, Baldwin, Sherman and many others practically ignored in draft rooms...They take this as fuel and play that much harder. If we have the season i think we will. Wait till you see nest yrs list...The talking heads can't ignore us forever. Some have already srated to look our way with more respect then in yrs past. Tate should have made the list, Lynch should be higher, as well as Wilson and Sherman and Thomas...they will all have something to prove this year. Also, where is Wagner? The guy was voted runner up to defensive rookie of the year?

Post Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:50 am 
* Capt'n Dom *
* Capt'n Dom *

Marshawn is way too low. James Carpenter totally omitted.

We have been dissed yet again!

Post Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:52 am 
* Glitter over Knives *

xCalibur wrote:
This is all good, just more fuel for the fire that burns within these guys. Wilson, Baldwin, Sherman and many others practically ignored in draft rooms...They take this as fuel and play that much harder. If we have the season i think we will. Wait till you see nest yrs list...The talking heads can't ignore us forever. Some have already srated to look our way with more respect then in yrs past. Tate should have made the list, Lynch should be higher, as well as Wilson and Sherman and Thomas...they will all have something to prove this year. Also, where is Wagner? The guy was voted runner up to defensive rookie of the year?

YOU ignored Okung!!

YOU DISSED THE SEAHAWKS!!!!

STONE THIS FOOL!!!!

Post Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:56 am 
NET Veteran

warden wrote:
Luck at 23 , Wilson at 51 Barf

Just wait until you see RG3 at something more ridiculous like 12. The list is silly and I stopped watching it 2-3 weeks ago. I had quite enough when you rate Wilson 51 and Sherman 50. And completely miss Okung. Just stupid.

Then you have Marshawn at 24 as the 5th best RB when in fact he is number 2 or 3. I seriously can't figure out why every Seahawk on the list were pretty much under ranked.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:22 am 
NET Veteran

because they're Seahawks...

Post Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:37 am 
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
*SILVER SUPPORTER*

This whole list is a complete joke; just rediculous. It all stems from the dumb way they asked the question to the players making it even worse than just a dumb popularity contest. Half the players are voting who they liked better last year and the other half are voting for who they think might be better next year. Just like the guys on NFLN AM show keep saying, it is "reflection" vs. "projection" which equals :pukeface:

Post Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:48 am 
NET Veteran

bestfightstory wrote:
Yeah, the Okung omission is startling, although I would
Need to see a list of the tackles that WERE included before going ballistic.

There were only a handful- (6 so far) of Offensive linemen.
Here are the tackles so far
Trent Williams (LT- Washington) was#99
Joe Staley (SF LT) #78
Duane Brown (LT- TExans) #48
Joe Thomas (LT- BRowns) #28

Other OLmen
Max Unger- #95
Logan Mankins (guard NE) #82

I was thinking Mike Iupati would have made the list for the 49ers, but I'm not sure there are anymore linemen on the list.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:10 am 
NET Veteran

jlwaters1 wrote:
bestfightstory wrote:
Yeah, the Okung omission is startling, although I would
Need to see a list of the tackles that WERE included before going ballistic.

There were only a handful- (6 so far) of Offensive linemen.
Here are the tackles so far
Trent Williams (LT- Washington) was#99
Joe Staley (SF LT) #78
Duane Brown (LT- TExans) #48
Joe Thomas (LT- BRowns) #28

Other OLmen
Max Unger- #95
Logan Mankins (guard NE) #82

I was thinking Mike Iupati would have made the list for the 49ers, but I'm not sure there are anymore linemen on the list.

I believe they said last night there is no more lineman.

All though i would take okung over a handful of those guys, I cant argue the lineman that are present on the list.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]