pete c a 9/11 truther ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Radish

Reaction score
Let me say this seems like pure bullshit to me. Never seen anything like that about Pete ever.

And most head coaches he is very aware of his comments and public standings.

:roll:

The Radish

Reaction score
Unlike many who post here and read stuff on their computers I don't think everything online is any where near the truth.

I would need way more proof than some idiot writer from someplace. Do I ever doubt deadspin? Well anyone that believes all the crap they print is either stupid or 12.

:les:

themunn

Reaction score
i was going to get really annoyed about this but it was all worth it for this comment:

Why are we so quick to dismiss Pete's perspective on this? He's in as good a position as anyone to talk about disasters involving Jets.

Kudos to that man. Kudos.

OP
OP
hawksincebirth

hawksincebirth

Reaction score
So the writer is an idiot because what ?? He wrote a story ?? I don't believe he would name the military guys in a made up story . I Thought it was interesting .

DavidSeven

Reaction score
He asked a dude some questions. Am I missing the part that's supposed to get me shocked, disturbed or even interested?

The Radish

Reaction score
hawksincebirth":3tlgroor said:
So the writer is an idiot because what ?? He wrote a story ?? I don't believe he would name the military guys in a made up story . I Thought it was interesting .

sigh

After all everything written on the internet is true right?

Calling Bugs Bunny, calling Bugs Bunny.

Msfann

Reaction score
This is coming from a website who's next story below that one is "This Dog's Butthole Seriously Looks Like Jesus".

OP
OP
hawksincebirth

hawksincebirth

Reaction score
Yes I believe everything I'm told . Gmos are safe . The nsa doesn't spy on me . We go to war for peace . The government will keep us safe . Sheeeesh . Lol I just posted the link . Use your own discretion to determine the validity or lack there of. Golly

hawkfan333

Reaction score
anybody who believes that 9/11 was planned by our government is an idiot and i hope to god pete isnt that dumb.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Pete should have signed Mendenhall so they can share conspiracy theories

Msfann

Reaction score
hawksincebirth":b0xa4za4 said:
Yes I believe everything I'm told . Gmos are safe . The nsa doesn't spy on me . We go to war for peace . The government will keep us safe . Sheeeesh . Lol I just posted the link . Use your own discretion to determine the validity or lack there of. Golly

No need to get so defensive about it, The radish was just pointing out that its probably bs or exaggerated. nothing wrong with posting the link or anything. :th2thumbs:

The Radish

Reaction score
He didn't like our answers here so he ran off to the PWR forum and posted it there. So guess we can lock this one.

:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.