Silver cloud stadium hotel

summesm

Reaction score
Any one ever stayed or stays here on game weekends. If so what do you think of it. Would be nice for being close but what are your reviews on it. Thanks

12HawkFan

Reaction score
Couldn't get closer to the stadium, but a bit from the downtown.

Never stayed there, but talked to those who have, said nice, but spendy, especially on game-day weekends.

I have done the food a couple of times, very good.

If you want a booking, make it soon.

GO HAWKS!!!

XxxZagnutxxX

Reaction score
The wife and I stayed there last year for the Jets game. Expensive for the very small rooms but location is everything. It was nice to a have just a short stroll from the Clink to the hotel bar.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Before I relocated to the Northwest, I stayed there many times when flying in for Seahawks games.

It's very nice... mostly because of the location, which is unbeatable. It is spendy, but it's worth it.

Having a room right next to C Link / Safeco is great...we were able to enjoy many an adult beverage at the game and not worry about having to drive elsewhere.

drdiags

Reaction score
I haven't stayed there but have had breakfast there a few times. Spendy but was good grub. Had a couple frosties there prior to the Mariners and Seahawks. It is right next to the stadiums and walking distance to Pioneer Square. If you rented a car, I-90 and I-5 are just one off-ramp away, so getting to the Eastside or doing more PNW travel wouldn't be hard to get around. I have thought about staying there to avoid having to drive home after a game. Seems like a decent spot.

Riley12

Reaction score
My mom and dad stay there whenever they go to a Seahawks or Mariners game. They love it.

The Radish

Reaction score
I've never stayed at that one but have stayed at Silver Cloud Inns throughout the northwest during my working years. Always clean and neat, great service.

As others have mentioned not the cheapest and I'm sure they gouge like hell on game days like everyone else.

:les:

Subzero717

Reaction score
If your going to drop coin to stay in town that's the place to do it. There is also a Nice Marriott in 2nd but it's a quarter mile but all the bars and restaurants are on the way.

hawkfan333

Reaction score
i stayed there for the jets game as well and it was awesome location and nice hotel but very expensive

OP
OP
S

summesm

Reaction score
Thanks sounds like I should check it out. Got season tickets this year so looking looking. Season pasts when I only attended couple games a year we would stay at hotel 1000 very nice and still a option also