The West will be EARNED not Won!!

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: The West will be EARNED not Won!!
Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:53 pm
  • Hawkstorian wrote:I don't understand the difference.

Winning carries a connotation that something is, or can be, earned without much or any effort. As an example, you can win a door prize at a fair for writing your name and address on a slip of paper. Earning something necessarily requires effort and work, however.

Or was your question rhetorical?

@NinerBuff: Long days and pleasant nights, sai. :D
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:14 pm
  • The bigger better rivalry will come from the Rams vs Seahawks as the niners crash back to their annual third place finish in the division
    rideaducati
    NET Veteran

Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:27 pm
  • You can say you saw it here first....It will come down the to month of December....period! We win the last five games...we're the NFC West Champs!
    Bigpumpkin
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:00 pm
  • Bigpumpkin wrote:You can say you saw it here first....It will come down the to month of December....period! We win the last five games...we're the NFC West Champs!

Not too sure about that. I have a feeling the Niners start out 0-2 (vs Green Bay & @ Seattle) and never really recover enough to draw even with us for the remainder of the season..
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:05 pm
  • bestfightstory wrote:
    Bigpumpkin wrote:You can say you saw it here first....It will come down the to month of December....period! We win the last five games...we're the NFC West Champs!

Not too sure about that. I have a feeling the Niners start out 0-2 (vs Green Bay & @ Seattle) and never really recover enough to draw even with us for the remainder of the season..

Note....I didn't say if we lost some of those games that we still could not win the NFC West.
    Bigpumpkin
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:24 pm
  • Bigpumpkin wrote:
    bestfightstory wrote:
    Bigpumpkin wrote:You can say you saw it here first....It will come down the to month of December....period! We win the last five games...we're the NFC West Champs!

Note....I didn't say if we lost some of those games that we still could not win the NFC West.

Huh? Not sure what you think I was saying, but I wasn't saying it.
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:15 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information