The West will be EARNED not Won!!

grizbob

Reaction score
That was really cool and all, but it did nothing to make the off season shorter :180670: :49ersmall: :3:

drdiags

Reaction score
What cracks me up is how this matchup is now portrayed as one of the fiercest in the league now. The last few seasons have had some increasingly physical meetings but just 3 yrs ago this matchup was an after-thought to the NFL. Will be of note to see how this matchup is viewed in 5-10 yrs.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
drdiags":3l6evrs9 said:
What cracks me up is how this matchup is now portrayed as one of the fiercest in the league now. The last few seasons have had some increasingly physical meetings but just 3 yrs ago this matchup was an after-thought to the NFL. Will be of note to see how this matchup is viewed in 5-10 yrs.

Hopefully one sided in our favor :mrgreen:

bestfightstory

Reaction score
The Rams will be heard and felt, as well. Even last year, their efforts kept the division title in play for Seattle down to the last week.

drdiags

Reaction score
bestfightstory":2biz4mww said:
The Rams will be heard and felt, as well. Even last year, their efforts kept the division title in play for Seattle down to the last week.

Very true. Was going to comment about the whole NFC West but I think a lot of folks inside the division know things are ramping up competition-wise for the 4 teams. I think Bradford can at least surpass Mark Bulger production and Bulger was a good adversary when healthy. I personally would not expect to be blowing out the Rams, both games last year were knock down, sluggish games due to the defenses. And if the Cardinals ever settle down their QB position, maybe they aren't getting rolled by 50.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
I am really looking forward to division play it will be a dog fight. I would not be surprised to see St.L finish in 2nd place the D line is excellent and they added some huge and fast receivers

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
SF lost their best DB and their best WR - they're vulnerable while the Seahawks just got better. So Rams in second is not such a sketchy proposition. And also SF has that mythic first-place schedule next season. And plus after Kaepernik's shaved-chest antics, everyone's gonna be playing grab-ass games with his ass.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I've watched this probably ten times since it came out in April, and it makes my heart rate increase every single time.

NinerBuff

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2dsojcv5 said:
I've watched this probably ten times since it came out in April, and it makes my heart rate increase every single time.

I second that Mr. Dark Tower!

XxxZagnutxxX

Reaction score
Digsbone":1hvedef5 said:
The anticipation is killing me I can't handle it is it September 8th yet?

For as much as I want football season to come, remember, our summer just started......Damn near scrapin the car windows come football season.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
XxxZagnutxxX":lofanj72 said:
For as much as I want football season to come, remember, our summer just started......Damn near scrapin the car windows come football season.

*Looks at your location.*

*Asks who the hell's fault is that?*

;)

Subzero717

Reaction score
bestfightstory":2q845xz0 said:

Yeah I guess. It sounds good but when you look at their RBs the enthusiasm should be tempered. Stephen Jackson being gone is going to hurt.

I fully anticipate we take on the Ravens v Stealers spot as the match up year in year out for the next ten years.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
grizbob":1xpcxp0w said:
That was really cool and all, but it did nothing to make the off season shorter :180670: :49ersmall: :3:
I know, I know. I can't wait either, but at my age I prefer time to pass slowly.
Relax Grasshopper, as it will come.