Happy Canada Day

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Happy Canada Day
Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:07 pm
  • All the best to My fellow Canadian 12's and to Luke Willson and Jon Ryan. Go Hawks
    User avatar
    CDN_C_Hawk
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 34
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:32 pm


Re: Happy Canada Day
Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:24 pm
  • :th2thumbs:
    Image
    Getting ready for some football
    User avatar
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *
     
    Posts: 18392
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:18 pm
    Location: Spokane, Wa.


Re: Happy Canada Day
Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:10 pm
  • WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :snack:
    you want a lil woo woooooooooooo
    User avatar
    bubbrubb
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 132
    Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:06 pm
    Location: White Rock, BC, Kanada


Re: Happy Canada Day
Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:45 am
  • Yesterday was the day Canadians celebrate politely asking the Queen for some room to grow on their own?
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII
    User avatar
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *
     
    Posts: 14382
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Portland, OR


Re: Happy Canada Day
Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:56 am
  • That reminds me, eh? It's aboot time I go down and grab me a half-rack of Kokanee's...
    "God bless America, and God bless the Seattle Seahawks" - Cortez Kennedy
    User avatar
    HoustonHawk82
    * NET Mechanic *
     
    Posts: 5757
    Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:51 am
    Location: is not important, when you're good.


Re: Happy Canada Day
Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:47 am
  • HoustonHawk82 wrote:That reminds me, eh? It's aboot time I go down and grab me a half-rack of Kokanee's...



    That's funny. Years ago Costco here handled Kokanee but no further west. Whenever we'd head to the coast it always meant a trip to our nearby Costco to get 5-6 cases of the stuff for friends/family over there.

    :les:
    Image
    Getting ready for some football
    User avatar
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *
     
    Posts: 18392
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:18 pm
    Location: Spokane, Wa.


Re: Happy Canada Day
Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:53 am
  • The Radish wrote:
    HoustonHawk82 wrote:That reminds me, eh? It's aboot time I go down and grab me a half-rack of Kokanee's...



    That's funny. Years ago Costco here handled Kokanee but no further west. Whenever we'd head to the coast it always meant a trip to our nearby Costco to get 5-6 cases of the stuff for friends/family over there.

    :les:


    Kokanee was our "international" choice back in the day. Molson's too.
    "God bless America, and God bless the Seattle Seahawks" - Cortez Kennedy
    User avatar
    HoustonHawk82
    * NET Mechanic *
     
    Posts: 5757
    Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:51 am
    Location: is not important, when you're good.


Re: Happy Canada Day
Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:08 pm
  • I'll celebrate by seeing Rush later this month. :D
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

    Image
    User avatar
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 10764
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:38 am
    Location: Vancouver, WA


Re: Happy Canada Day
Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:32 pm
  • HoustonHawk82 wrote:
    The Radish wrote:
    HoustonHawk82 wrote:That reminds me, eh? It's aboot time I go down and grab me a half-rack of Kokanee's...



    That's funny. Years ago Costco here handled Kokanee but no further west. Whenever we'd head to the coast it always meant a trip to our nearby Costco to get 5-6 cases of the stuff for friends/family over there.

    :les:


    Kokanee was our "international" choice back in the day. Molson's too.


    Kokanee is STILL the most popular brew here in BC...just wish we could buy a 2 4 for under $40. Go Hawks
    User avatar
    CDN_C_Hawk
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 34
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:32 pm




It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:12 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information
  • Who is online