Jim Harbaugh tells hawks to "play by the rules"

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Jim Harbaugh tells hawks to
Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:11 pm
  • TJH wrote:
    SacHawk2.0 wrote:
    TJH wrote:If the roles were reversed and the 9ers were the ones getting all the PED suspensions, this board would be FULL of posts calling them cheaters and we would be all over it. You are lying to yourself if you think otherwise.


    So?


    So why be indignant about it when our dumbass players put us in this position.

    Because we're Seahawks fans. And Harbaugh is a giant douche.
    brettb3
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 179
    Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:31 pm


  • drdiags wrote:
    hedgehawk wrote:Didn't Larry Grant of the 49ers get suspended for ped use? I don't think Harbaugh is wrong in what he's saying, but he is also stupid to think his players aren't doing something as well. All the NFL is.


    Yes he is, but the Bay area paper quickly points out that Grant is no longer with the team, thus they get to overlook that one mis-step.



    I think the Bay Area papers were making more of a point that one of two things likely happened:
    1. Larry Grant took PEDs after being told he was cut and took them in preparation to compete for other teams.

    Or

    2. Larry Grant was caught taking PEDs while still on the team and in reaction the 49ers org showed they do not support that by cutting him for his use.


    Either way what's it matter? Just like we all say here, he just accidentally took adderall once at a party right?
    User avatar
    seahawksflow
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 169
    Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:14 pm


  • TJH wrote:I know we're supposed to defend the Seahawks no matter what here, but is there really anything he said that's wrong though?


    Not really but it's fun to rag on him anyhow.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions!
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: DE Cassius Marsh
    User avatar
    XxxZagnutxxX
    * NET Alumni *
     
    Posts: 928
    Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:38 am
    Location: Anchorage, AK


  • Says the guy who wont talk to his own brother because he got his ass handed to him in the Superbowl. Take your own advise D-bag, your bullshit doesn't belong in the game.
    User avatar
    McG
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 843
    Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:30 am
    Location: Van Buren, AR from Kent-Covington, WA


  • Image

    I.. WANNT CAKE.... NOW!
    User avatar
    hoxrox
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1246
    Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:29 pm


  • He's not a douche for stating a fact and expressing rational thought. He is however a douche for being one of the biggest cry baby bitches to ever play or coach in the NFL. :waah:
    penihawk
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 91
    Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:11 am


  • Hope he has an accident.
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 19139
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


  • I don't care what this forum would do if the situation were reversed, Harbaugh isn't a forum poster. I think if Carroll were asked, he'd more than likely disregard the question and state that he doesn't want to delve into another organization's business.
    User avatar
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2836
    Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:47 pm
    Location: Seattle


  • pinksheets wrote:I don't care what this forum would do if the situation were reversed, Harbaugh isn't a forum poster. I think if Carroll were asked, he'd more than likely disregard the question and state that he doesn't want to delve into another organization's business.


    Exactly, Harbaugh could've easily said "it's not my place to talk about it" but dude is a clown and opened his mouth, once you say something you can never take it back. He should've just stuck with whining about how are corners are being mean to his receivers.
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 19139
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


  • Pete mentioned that he wouldn't comment on how another team does its business but this TJack stir reminded me that he did claim that the Vikings "jacked him around" when talking about bringing in Tarvaris before. Of course I hate the Vikings behind the Hutch thing so I didn't care when he blasted them.

    So I would think it is fair game for Jim H to use the current Seahawks predicament as a coaching tool for his own players.

    Cannot have it both ways. Don't say anything about how another team handles its business or accept it when others use your faults as fodder for stirring the pot.
    Image
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    User avatar
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *
     
    Posts: 9221
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:33 am
    Location: Covington, Washington


  • I can't wait until one of his players pops positive, it's only a matter of time.
    Image

    “There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider
    User avatar
    Bakergirl
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3302
    Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:13 pm
    Location: Seattle


  • Harbaugh needs to go eat a D
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2819
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    Tical21 wrote:It will happen to the 49ers, Harbaugh won't stand for it, that player will be beyond punished, and the problem will be solved. He is a complete douchebag, but that sumbitch can coach his ass off and knows how to run a clean program.

    I don't believe that for a second, so you are saying the minute one of he Smith brothers or one of their stud linebackers get busted he is going to cut their ass? I don't think so. No way no how, the man (harblah) is a hypocrite!

    I never said cut, although he just might. He would, however, punish the Smiths or Willis as much if not more than any other coach out there. No matter how talented you are, you aren't immune to his doghouse, ask Dick Sherman.
    "So between my friends and I we have been at every home game to date this year, and we have all been plotting the offensive plays called. " ------Anthony!
    User avatar
    Tical21
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1417
    Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:37 pm


  • Tical21 wrote:It will happen to the 49ers, Harbaugh won't stand for it, that player will be beyond punished, and the problem will be solved. He is a complete douchebag, but that sumbitch can coach his ass off and knows how to run a clean program.


    CBA doesn't really allow for that I don't think. NFL gives the punishment according to the rules and thats all that happens. Now you could quietly stuff them in a corner, keep them second string etc, but the NFLPA wouldn't like it if they got word of why.
    User avatar
    JKent82
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3009
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 12:13 pm


  • The 49ers have high standards, ie the signing of Perrish Cox, definite rapist, got off on a persecute the victim defense.
    User avatar
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2836
    Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:47 pm
    Location: Seattle


  • He is just playing mind games. He wants a reaction, he wants to get us angry. Best to keep cool and shrug him off.
    The Moment: Image
    User avatar
    TwilightError
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 584
    Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:28 am


  • I can't wait to kick the 49ers a$$ come week two.
    warden
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1938
    Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:31 pm


  • TJH wrote:If the roles were reversed and the 9ers were the ones getting all the PED suspensions, this board would be FULL of posts calling them cheaters and we would be all over it. You are lying to yourself if you think otherwise.


    but we are fans, not the head coach of the Seahawks
    themunn
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2444
    Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 4:38 pm


  • Maybe Hairball should worry about his own damn team. Oh well, we all can smell his fear.
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2819
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • Sounds like someone is already making excuses for 2 losses.
    Image

    R.I.P. Brother Les, I'll always know you as Pithy Radish.
    User avatar
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23631
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm
    Location: NFL WORLD CHAMPIONS 2013-2014


  • Trying to post... Can't quite get there... Something must be clogging the server...

    Oh, it's CANHawk's avatar!

    Damn Canookians...
    "...Seattle has become the capital city of the New NFL" - Kip Earlywine
    User avatar
    HoustonHawk82
    * NET Mechanic *
     
    Posts: 6352
    Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:51 am
    Location: Beneath, Between & Behind


  • Tical21 wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    Tical21 wrote:It will happen to the 49ers, Harbaugh won't stand for it, that player will be beyond punished, and the problem will be solved. He is a complete douchebag, but that sumbitch can coach his ass off and knows how to run a clean program.

    I don't believe that for a second, so you are saying the minute one of he Smith brothers or one of their stud linebackers get busted he is going to cut their ass? I don't think so. No way no how, the man (harblah) is a hypocrite!

    I never said cut, although he just might. He would, however, punish the Smiths or Willis as much if not more than any other coach out there. No matter how talented you are, you aren't immune to his doghouse, ask Dick Sherman.

    Still not buying it. Richard Sherman wasn't the superstar in college that he is now! This worst Harbaugh would do to them is give them an angry scowl then throw down his clipboard!
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!
    User avatar
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 11532
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: Lombardi Land


  • Sports Hernia wrote:Still not buying it. Richard Sherman wasn't the superstar in college that he is now! This worst Harbaugh would do to them is give them an angry scowl then throw down his clipboard!

    IIRC Sherm was Stanford's top receiver before he got injured and elected to have surgery against Harbaugh's wishes, so he demoted Sherm to below the freshmen on the depth chart.
    For custom Seahawk backgrounds and signatures, click HERE!
    User avatar
    SE174
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1254
    Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:11 pm
    Location: Spokane


  • The ticker on nfl network had Harbaugh stating that the ped thing is a trend. I don't see 6 players and mostly first year guys a trend. He needs to shut his pie hole and pay attention to his own team. It's like a person butting into how someone else cleans their house, wrong. I would see it as a problem IF the way the guys played was dramatically different after suspension is over, or if they are caught more than once.
    User avatar
    Kixkahn
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 808
    Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:04 pm


  • Are the niners fans such d-bags because their organizations consists of d-bags -- or is it the other way around? Or is the correlation somehow incidental?
    Stephen SeaHawking
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 254
    Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 2:21 pm


  • If Hairball was using that as a jab he made the response very generic sounding so it wasn't very successful
    Sounded more like he was just saying "well we don't do that"

    But screw that guy anyway!
    Image
    User avatar
    dunceface
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3318
    Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 am


  • Carroll responds...Carroll said: "We've kind of dealt with this to set into motion a really clear mindset to take care of business and treat this situation that is around the league very seriously. I don't know about commenting about anybody else's team, but as far as we're concerned we feel like we've addressed it directly."
    User avatar
    hedgehawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 580
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:37 pm


  • Just some reporters trying to get a jump on stirring up the pot between what is likely going to be the biggest rivalry story of the 2013 season...
    Image

    "Everyone hath a plan... until they get punthed in the fathe." -- Mike Tython on the 2014 Theattle Theahawkth.
    User avatar
    LawlessHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1107
    Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:50 am
    Location: Tonasket, WA to Temecula, CA


  • Largent80 wrote:Sounds like someone is already making excuses for 2 losses.


    That is my take on the deal. He knows he is screwed without Kaeperfreak's favorite receiver and needs the cheating mantra to carry him into the game.

    Funny..... He quoted BS and said "if you are cheating you have already lost." Yet the last time the Niners were here, I don't remember seeing him pull Ahmad Brooks aside after jumping the line before the ball was snapped no less than five times (called once) At the game I saw it at least that many times, but all I saw Harbaugh doing was crying about the Hawks.

    He is a tool and he forgot he lives in a glass house.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5782
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


  • hoxrox wrote:Image

    I.. WANNT CAKE.... NOW!

    YEAHHHAA MAAAAANN, now THAT is
    "Coaching Your Ass Off" eh? :141847_bnono: :pukeface: :49ersmall: :34853_tinfoil:
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3571
    Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:48 pm


  • Hey guys, first post ever for me here. Seahawks fan in Indiana. Been following you guys on here for years and I hope I can truly contribute something here. Now I am sure this has been posted somewhere on here, I tried to look for it to make sure I was not being redundant. I couldn't find so here it is. The boys over at KJR played this out today which really in my opinion is ultimate gold when it comes to hating Jimmy H.

    http://www.sportsradiokjr.com/player/?mid=23339551
    indyhawk1984
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 36
    Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:32 pm


  • hedgehawk wrote:Carroll responds...Carroll said: "We've kind of dealt with this to set into motion a really clear mindset to take care of business and treat this situation that is around the league very seriously. I don't know about commenting about anybody else's team, but as far as we're concerned we feel like we've addressed it directly."

    Well it is obvious to all, that Pete Carroll is an understanding grownup, and NOT a sniveling blowhard douchebag like Jimmy Harharbaugh. :vodka:
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3571
    Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:48 pm


  • PC has never once said a bad thing about any other team in the NFL. I find that interesting, of course, he's an adult, unlike Hairball.
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2819
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • TJH wrote:If the roles were reversed and the 9ers were the ones getting all the PED suspensions, this board would be FULL of posts calling them cheaters and we would be all over it. You are lying to yourself if you think otherwise.

    Ya see, now that's where you're wrong, I don't need to lie to myself, because I just don't give a shit, after all, it's ONLY Jim Harblaugh and the 49rs that we're talking about :141847_bnono:
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3571
    Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:48 pm


  • It cracks me up when people tell us how we would react to something.
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2819
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • I know this won't be popular...

    ...but I don't think it was meant as a shot at the Seahawks. The Seahawks are the ones who have been in the news lately about it, but I think the point he was making was about people testing positive, saying it was Adderall, but in reality it could be anything because the NFL doesn't reveal the substance.

    I know this is a Seahawk forum and you're going to see Harbaugh as the Anti-Christ no matter what he does...but to me this is alot of BS about essentially nothing.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3365
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm


  • McG wrote:Says the guy who wont talk to his own brother because he got his ass handed to him in the Superbowl. Take your own advise D-bag, your bullshit doesn't belong in the game.


    They sat at the combine together discussing prospects... Not sure how that equates to not talking to one anoher.
    QuickLightning
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 117
    Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:20 am


  • Marvin49 wrote:I know this won't be popular...

    ...but I don't think it was meant as a shot at the Seahawks. The Seahawks are the ones who have been in the news lately about it, but I think the point he was making was about people testing positive, saying it was Adderall, but in reality it could be anything because the NFL doesn't reveal the substance.

    I know this is a Seahawk forum and you're going to see Harbaugh as the Anti-Christ no matter what he does...but to me this is alot of BS about essentially nothing.


    Harbaugh is very calculated in what he says and doesn't say, and everyone knows he loves to get under people's skin... media and opposing coaches alike. It was most definitely a shot across the bow.
    For custom Seahawk backgrounds and signatures, click HERE!
    User avatar
    SE174
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1254
    Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:11 pm
    Location: Spokane


  • Sherman's response:
    “I don’t worry about him,” Sherman said. “We keep it here, and we keep it in Seattle. I put it in my notebook – handy dandy.”

    http://blog.thenewstribune.com/seahawks ... more-17781

    :lol:
    For custom Seahawk backgrounds and signatures, click HERE!
    User avatar
    SE174
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1254
    Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:11 pm
    Location: Spokane


  • It MOST DEFINITELY was a shot.

    He wasn't even asked a question about the specific PEDs but he went off and said this anyway, "You don't know what it is. Even when people say what it is, you don't know that that's what it is. I've heard this thrown out or that, but that's usually the agents or the players themselves saying it's, for example, Adderall. But the NFL doesn't release what it actually is, so you have no idea."

    He wanted to stir the pot. I'm not saying he is wrong, but it was most definitely a shot at Seattle.

    GOOD! As if we needed any more reason to be extra loud week 2 at Clink.
    User avatar
    cacksman
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 570
    Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:17 am


  • indyhawk1984 wrote:Hey guys, first post ever for me here. Seahawks fan in Indiana. Been following you guys on here for years and I hope I can truly contribute something here. Now I am sure this has been posted somewhere on here, I tried to look for it to make sure I was not being redundant. I couldn't find so here it is. The boys over at KJR played this out today which really in my opinion is ultimate gold when it comes to hating Jimmy H.

    http://www.sportsradiokjr.com/player/?mid=23339551


    Great stuff! Welcome. :th2thumbs:
    For custom Seahawk backgrounds and signatures, click HERE!
    User avatar
    SE174
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1254
    Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:11 pm
    Location: Spokane


  • SE174 wrote:Sherman's response:
    “I don’t worry about him,” Sherman said. “We keep it here, and we keep it in Seattle. I put it in my notebook – handy dandy.”

    http://blog.thenewstribune.com/seahawks ... more-17781

    :lol:


    LOVE IT! OK he was trying to take a cheap shot SCREW THAT GUY!
    Image
    User avatar
    dunceface
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3318
    Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 am


  • It's in Harbaugh's best interest to try to continue to make this a big distraction for the Seahawks. I wish this thread was created in the Smack Shack so that I could unfilter this post.
    User avatar
    The Outfield
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2237
    Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:11 am


  • The fact he insinuated that the guys caught were taking something else possibly and that the NFL doesn't release the substance and that if they cheated then how are going to beleive that they took what came out.

    So liars , losers and cheats basically.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 10674
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • Harbaugh is awesome, he has been reading the SF message boards and is convinced that the Seahawks are an institution of cheating and that PC is the Sith-Lord of cheaters.

    He realized that SF fans know far more than the NFL does, especially when it comes to the Seahawks. Niner fans always have all the inside info on Seattle.
    He has his post game presser all worked out in June. Preplanned responses to the question "Jim, do you think PED use cost you this devastating loss"?
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5782
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


  • cacksman wrote:It MOST DEFINITELY was a shot.

    He wasn't even asked a question about the specific PEDs but he went off and said this anyway, "You don't know what it is. Even when people say what it is, you don't know that that's what it is. I've heard this thrown out or that, but that's usually the agents or the players themselves saying it's, for example, Adderall. But the NFL doesn't release what it actually is, so you have no idea."

    He wanted to stir the pot. I'm not saying he is wrong, but it was most definitely a shot at Seattle.

    GOOD! As if we needed any more reason to be extra loud week 2 at Clink.

    Pete might just LET the Hawks put a 50 spot on em this time instead of putting on the brakes! :th2thumbs:
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!
    User avatar
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 11532
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: Lombardi Land


  • The Outfield wrote:It's in Harbaugh's best interest to try to continue to make this a big distraction for the Seahawks. I wish this thread was created in the Smack Shack so that I could unfilter this post.


    Except for the whole fueling of the already High-Impact defense and the failure to distract the most focused leader on offense the Hawks have ever employed. SMART move Jimmy Love.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5782
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


Re: Jim Harbaugh tells hawks to
Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:33 pm
  • loafoftatupu wrote:
    The Outfield wrote:It's in Harbaugh's best interest to try to continue to make this a big distraction for the Seahawks. I wish this thread was created in the Smack Shack so that I could unfilter this post.


    Except for the whole fueling of the already High-Impact defense and the failure to distract the most focused leader on offense the Hawks have ever employed. SMART move Jimmy Love.


    From all OTA and minicamp accounts, Sherman and Baldwin have already gotten considerably better in the offseason. Add on top of that the 200% they're going to give against that scumbag old coach of theirs... I almost feel bad for SF. Seems like every time those two have played against SF they've had stellar outings.
    For custom Seahawk backgrounds and signatures, click HERE!
    User avatar
    SE174
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1254
    Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:11 pm
    Location: Spokane


  • Browner's response when asked about Harbaugh's comments

    “He’s never gonna be out there lined up against me. I wish he would. I’d put my hands around his neck,” Browner said.
    warden
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1938
    Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:31 pm


  • scutterhawk wrote:
    hoxrox wrote:Image

    I.. WANNT CAKE.... NOW!

    YEAHHHAA MAAAAANN, now THAT is
    "Coaching Your Ass Off" eh? :141847_bnono: :pukeface: :49ersmall: :34853_tinfoil:

    Dude has girl hips. He has the girth for birth.

    Just for laughs, I read the Ninersnation.com game threads the other day from the beatdown. The Niner fans sound just like Harbs, constantly bitching about Okung holding, our corners holding, Pete swaggering...

    Listening to Harbs, he sounds mostly pissed that Sherm got to play against the Niners. Still bitter. Let it go Jim. Let it go.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    User avatar
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*
     
    Posts: 11044
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am


Next


It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:34 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information