Happy Birthday to the Radish!

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Happy Big Day to the big man. Enjoy your birthday Les! I hope you get to do something fun. I wished you a happy happy on Facebook too, and they are the one who told me it was your b-day, so unless you were lying there, then I got it right! I can't believe you've finally hit the big 30 buddy. ;)

Jon

:les:

NYCoug

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to a true .Net legend! I hope you enjoy the hell out of your day today and get that shiny new, Seahawks colored convertible your parents were thinking of getting you when you turned 21. ;)

Cheers to Les!

:thirishdrinkers: :229031_cheers: :bow: :les:

Dave

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Happy B-day, Les!

:thirishdrinkers: :les: :thirishdrinkers:

grizbob

Reaction score
So that's what 70 looks like :mrgreen: I'll have to wait 8 years to show you how it's done :) but seriously here's to many many more :thirishdrinkers:

Spokane

Reaction score
:birthday: :229031_thewave: :birthday: :fam: :icon_jig: :thhappybirthday4: :thhappybday3: :les:

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Les. You are still younger than my father. lol. :thirishdrinkers:

Hawkboi

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Les from your friends in Boise.... Trish and I wish you all the best and many many more! :0190l:

A

Anonymous

Another year older, and another year wiser.

At this rate, you should already have exceeded Einstein in intelligence as you are approaching Methuselah in age.

Happy B-day, Racer-X!