Carp is better, Walter as nickel/PR & Bowie as starting RT

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • When Carp was drafted I thought he could make a pro bowl LG. As it turns out he never could quite get his kick drop right at RT as it just wasn't natural for him, but I still maintain that he can be a pro bowl LG if he can stay healthy. That left side should be dominant in the run game once again starting this year.
    vin.couve12
    NET Veteran

• vin.couve12 wrote:When Carp was drafted I thought he could make a pro bowl LG. As it turns out he never could quite get his kick drop right at RT as it just wasn't natural for him, but I still maintain that he can be a pro bowl LG if he can stay healthy. That left side should be dominant in the run game once again starting this year.

That so exciting. The entire left side filled with probowlers and allpro's. We haven't had that since 2005. The anticipation of this upcoming season is killing me.

Imagine that 2005 offense with this defense. I think that is a real possibility for this year. Possibly even better.
    The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.
    RichNhansom
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:25 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information