Seattle vs San Diego, Who's going?

Cartire

Reaction score
My father lives in San Diego, and a huge Hawks fan as well. For fathers day, Im going to be purchasing tickets for him and myself (ill be driving down there) to go see it. If anyone lives in the area and would like to attend and sit with some fellow hawks fans, hit me up so we can discuss seating.

Go Hawks.

EDIT: I know its only preseason, but he wont be able to see any other games, so you take what you can get. I personally enjoy watching the younger guys compete for a spot. (see wilson last season)

rightbench

Reaction score
I live just north of LA and will be going with my wife and another couple from the area. We went 2 years ago and sat on the 50 6 rows up behind the hawks bench for like $25 a piece

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
rightbench":3cctivu0 said:
I live just north of LA and will be going with my wife and another couple from the area. We went 2 years ago and sat on the 50 6 rows up behind the hawks bench for like $25 a piece

$25?

Help me find tickets then please, cause anything that close is at around 200+ right now. Even the nose bleed I have found is around $70.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
How did you like the question at the recent "Town Hall" meeting when a member of the audience asked Pete if he would ask John to reduce Pre-season ticket prices?

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":36bmhvbc said:
How did you like the question at the recent "Town Hall" meeting when a member of the audience asked Pete if he would ask John to reduce Pre-season ticket prices?

ha, that was one of the first questions too. And I love that pete said Paul was watching just to add some more fire to it.

However, I doubt anything comes of it.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I'm planning on being there. Haven't got tickets yet but I'm gonna be in San Diego that day so I might as well go.

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
rightbench showed me the prices on stubhub.com Way better then I was seeing. I even have used this site before and for some reason I didnt think about it. Thank you so much by the way.

Anyway, im most likely getting tickets in either section 5,6, or 7 non-obstructive.

Anyone else that will be going, hawks will represent there.

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
Section: Field Sideline 6
Row: 9

I purchased 3 tickets there (one for my brother as well).

So anybody else who hasnt purchased tickets but wants to sit with fellow hawks, thats where we will be.

Hawkaholic

Reaction score
Cartire":fsp08i8o said:

So anybody else who hasnt purchased tickets but wants to sit with fellow hawks, thats where we will be.
How much did you pay for those seats? I looked a couple days ago and it lookes pricy for close seats. However, it was only $9 for seats up top. Myself and at least one other hawk fan are most likely going.

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
Hawkaholic":1aucocax said:
Cartire":1aucocax said:

How much did you pay for those seats? I looked a couple days ago and it lookes pricy for close seats. However, it was only $9 for seats up top. Myself and at least one other hawk fan are most likely going.

$75 a ticket, but their were some around $60 around us. It is only 9 rows back, unobstructed behind the hawks, so I didnt complain about the price.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Can you see from there? I'd be worried that it's actually too close to field level to be able to see the game.

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
sc85sis":3ackf2an said:
Can you see from there? I'd be worried that it's actually too close to field level to be able to see the game.

Yea, i saw the row seat view, and its unobstructed, anything in the section in front of it thats like 6 rows is considered obstructed because of the position.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Any idea why it says general admission even though it gives a section and row number?

Edited to add: I called StubHub toll free and got a nice rep named Adam who helped me out. His extension is 4085941 if anyone needs assistance. Anyway, my dad and I will be in Row 19 of Field Sideline 6.

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
Anyone know of a friendly hawks bar, or even just a neutral bar that we can hit up before the game?

Timmahawk

Reaction score
This is the day after my 3yr wedding anniversary, would be an awesome long weekend in SD. I'll have to see if I can make it happen. (Wifey is a huge Hawks fan)

wanderinghawk

Reaction score
I'm looking into getting tickets now. I live just north of SD in Oceanside. I am excited!!!