Is there anyone NOT on the bandwagon?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • hedgehawk wrote:
    Hasselbeck wrote:My biggest concern is the team reading their press clippings too much and buying into their own hype. If they stay hungry and don't buy into all that - they will be fine.

This for me as well. Wouldn't surprise me if the Defense takes a step backwards.

This defense allowed the fewest points in the NFL last year with an anemic pass rush. That would be hard to repeat no matter how you slice it. It doesn't necessarily mean a step back, however.
    "Pete Carroll brings in great elves...and they make the best presents."
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

• My big worry is the 49ers. I'd feel a lot better knowing that we did not have a team like that in the division. The Hawks could go 12-4 and not even win the damn division. This team needs a home playoff game or two to have a good shot at the superbowl in my opinion.
    Missing_Clink
    NET Veteran

• RolandDeschain wrote:Our defense is elite. Gus Bradley running some crappy soft zone at the end of the aforementioned games is what gave us at least two of those losses in the closing seconds.

throw in a little Bevell conservative play calling to put us in those positions as well.
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• I'm fully on the bandwagon. With that said, I'm concerned about a few areas with the team. Primarily, QB depth (weak), DE (depth is getting weaker), and TE depth is weak. If the Seahawks can stay healthy, then there's nothing to worry about but if injuries take their toll then it could be a problem. Last thing I want to see is Brady Quinn or Jerod Johnson getting meaningful minutes in games.
    hawkfan68
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

• hawker84 wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:Our defense is elite. Gus Bradley running some crappy soft zone at the end of the aforementioned games is what gave us at least two of those losses in the closing seconds.

throw in a little Bevell conservative play calling to put us in those positions as well.

I completely agree. If we see more vanilla garbage that my grandmother can predict in the first half to get us behind by 2-3 scores, then the good play calling coming out in the 2nd half to come back just in time, I'm going to be pissed. Bevell needs to stop clowning around like he did so many times and go for the throat from the beginning. 2007 New England-style offensive ownage.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• So the scorched earth offense I like it!
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

• I'd like us to be an offense that successfully passes 60% in the first half of games and takes leads and then runs successfully 60-65% in the second half to break and finish off opponents.
    "Pete Carroll brings in great elves...and they make the best presents."
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

• I can't imagine there would be any. There might be a few Seahawks-haters acting the part of Baghdad Bob, but that's about it.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

• KCHawkGirl wrote:So the scorched earth offense I like it!

Yes, exactly this. We now have the personnel to smoke virtually any opponent if we're aggressive for 60 minutes on offense. I want every field we walk off of after a game to look like this:

"VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• Axx wrote:there is a lot of people who still don't believe in Wilsonism. People out there still believe Luck is a better QB :179417:

I know there is typically separation of church and state, but Wilsonism should be combined with The Law, aka all the RCWs... Russell Carrington Wilsons.

Yes, I just made that up, but I love it. :grin:
    For custom Seahawk backgrounds and signatures, click HERE!
    SE174
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:07 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information