2013 Seahawks How Assembled Roster CHART

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
2013 Seahawks How Assembled Roster CHART
Tue May 28, 2013 2:25 am

• Good information and welcome to Seahawks.net

:les:
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• :2: And yeah, that first year was like nothing I have seen in all my years. Over 300 roster changes.
    Hey Cardinals..........The FUN is OVER !!!
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

• I like seeing all our core players coming from the draft and UDFA columns. I also like the fact that our trade column looks like an all star team (and Clint McDonald is an All Star simply because he is NOT Kelly Jennings) . I also didn't realize that Mebane is now our longest tenured player. That's interesting...

Nice find new guy!
    WAR BEAVER!!
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

• The OP is not really new, he/she just doesn't post very often.

Cool site - never been there before.
    Last edited by The Outfield on Tue May 28, 2013 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
    The Outfield
    NET Veteran

• Interesting look at each team's earliest acquisition dates. STL and MIA were at least two teams that had their oldest tenured player in the same range as Mebane. Most had a few guys from the early 2000's to mid-2000. The list is also a little dated, since Dexter Davis is still there for the Seahawks and Steven Jackson still shows on the Rams for example. I am not sure the ratios are much different from team to team but the most tenured draft picks tell the tale for me.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• drdiags wrote:Interesting look at each team's earliest acquisition dates. STL and MIA were at least two teams that had their oldest tenured player in the same range as Mebane. Most had a few guys from the early 2000's to mid-2000. The list is also a little dated, since Dexter Davis is still there for the Seahawks and Steven Jackson still shows on the Rams for example. I am not sure the ratios are much different from team to team but the most tenured draft picks tell the tale for me.

I think they are in the process of updating a few teams each day. It says today their updating the Titans. I remember last year the Lions had Jason Hanson as their longest tenured player, he was drafted in 1992 or something crazy like that, he's since retired.
    Fanatic24
    NET Bench Warmer

It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:29 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information