PFF's complete 2012 CB rankings?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
PFF's complete 2012 CB rankings?
Sun May 26, 2013 6:31 pm
  • Can someone please post a link to them? Somebody posted them in another thread a while back and I can't find them... either here or on PFF's website.
    For custom Seahawk backgrounds and signatures, click HERE!
    SE174
    NET Veteran

Re: PFF's complete 2012 CB rankings?
Mon May 27, 2013 1:07 am
  • Here you go.

Edit: Now this is only about half of the list. I'm calling it the DTex Edition, to satisfy Officer Antipiracy's concerns about my egregious law violation (for which I should be sent to federal pound me in the *ahem* prison for, apparently) in posting the full list. *roll:

Last edited by RolandDeschain on Mon May 27, 2013 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Mon May 27, 2013 2:32 am
  • Wow, they have Janoris Jenkins way too low, at least based on what I saw of him (same score as Nnamdi Asomugha). Sean Smith seems too low as well. Funny that they have Marcus Trufant higher than Brandon Carr, who was pretty high on their 2011 list IIRC.

Another interesting factoid, Antoine Winfield was a pure nickle corner last year, and yet he wasn't far off the league lead in snaps. He had more snaps last year than Richard Sherman.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

Mon May 27, 2013 8:33 am
  • Carr was 31st out of 109 in 2011 if you're curious, Kearly. I'm also not surprised about the # of snaps Winfield took. Our defense got off the field a lot more than Minnesota's. ;)
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Mon May 27, 2013 12:52 pm
  • Thanks Roland. Is that png really pixelated or is it just my phone? Can't view it on my laptop... inoperable at the time being.
    SE174
    NET Veteran

Mon May 27, 2013 1:21 pm
  • Im don't believe it is proper to post paid information for free to people like that.
    fridayfrenzy
    NET Rookie

Mon May 27, 2013 1:21 pm
  • Looks fine to me. Don't know what to tell you. If you're looking for someone on there or want to know the top 5 or something, I can type them for you?

fridayfrenzy wrote:Im don't believe it is proper to post paid information for free to people like that.

:roll: It's also illegal to go 1 mile per hour over the posted speed limit, grandpa.

There, do you like my post edit with the revised half-list now?
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Mon May 27, 2013 1:35 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    fridayfrenzy wrote:Im don't believe it is proper to post paid information for free to people like that.

:roll: It's also illegal to go 1 mile per hour over the posted speed limit, grandpa.

It isn't about "breaking the law", it is about taking the hard work the guys over at PFF and posting it to the masses for free.
    fridayfrenzy
    NET Rookie

Mon May 27, 2013 1:39 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:There, do you like my post edit with the revised half-list now?

Why do you feel it is your privilege to post any of it? It is a subscriber service for a reason.
    fridayfrenzy
    NET Rookie

Mon May 27, 2013 1:39 pm
  • fridayfrenzy wrote:It isn't about "breaking the law", it is about taking the hard work the guys over at PFF and posting it to the masses for free.

Considering the good things I've said about PFF's premium stats around here and one of the lengthier threads we had on it a while back, I dare say they'd be happy with the advertising I provided; which is like, .01% of their paid content. Why don't you go ask them, if you're so concerned?
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Mon May 27, 2013 1:41 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    fridayfrenzy wrote:It isn't about "breaking the law", it is about taking the hard work the guys over at PFF and posting it to the masses for free.

Considering the good things I've said about PFF's premium stats around here and one of the lengthier threads we had on it a while back, I dare say they'd be happy with the advertising I provided; which is like, .01% of their paid content. Why don't you go ask them, if you're so concerned?

I am not really concerned. I just think it is in poor taste.
    fridayfrenzy
    NET Rookie

Mon May 27, 2013 1:54 pm
  • Are you the type of guy that goes over to a friend's house to have dinner with him and his family, then lectures him in front of everyone at the table when he allows his 15-year-old kid to have a sip of wine, too? Just curious.

Also, for the record, I don't feel it's my privilege to post it. I also don't feel it's my privilege to go a couple miles an hour over the speed limit, either; but I still do it.

Good Lord, someone posts asking for a specific list of something, I oblige, and you're getting all up on my junk. Stop it. Stay out of the thread with your complaints, or private message a moderator if it bothers you that much.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Mon May 27, 2013 2:17 pm
  • who.....cares....nuff said.
    ***In Carroll We Trust***
    kthebestwayw
    NET Veteran

Mon May 27, 2013 3:34 pm
  • ((((quickly copies the .png file to computer before debby downer gets a mod to remove it))))
    :th2thumbs:
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

Mon May 27, 2013 3:59 pm
  • Thanks Roland.

I was surprised to see Browner at 23. I thought he had a very down year, but he would be the best cornerback on almost 1/3 of the leagues teams. We are going to have the best secondary of all time next year with the addition of Winfield.
    "I don't know why anyone thinks the NFL is going to start the season with a rematch of one of the most lopsided Super Bowls of all-time.

They want a competitive game, not an ass-pounding." --- Broncos Fan
    smashmouth59
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

Mon May 27, 2013 6:37 pm
  • smashmouth59 wrote:Thanks Roland.

I was surprised to see Browner at 23. I thought he had a very down year, but he would be the best cornerback on almost 1/3 of the leagues teams. We are going to have the best secondary of all time next year with the addition of Winfield.

Yeah thanks Roland, and I was suprised to see the rating for Winfield; wow!
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran

Mon May 27, 2013 6:57 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:Looks fine to me. Don't know what to tell you. If you're looking for someone on there or want to know the top 5 or something, I can type them for you?

There, do you like my post edit with the revised half-list now?

Cool, no worries. Thanks again!
    SE174
    NET Veteran

Mon May 27, 2013 7:26 pm
  • fridayfrenzy wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:There, do you like my post edit with the revised half-list now?

Why do you feel it is your privilege to post any of it? It is a subscriber service for a reason.

It also promotes readership. it's a double edge sword for the site but it helps to develop viewership and promotes the website.

I think the only ones getting their panties in a bunch are the members who believe they are privy to something just for them. Without new members the website will dry up and you will have nothing to read.
    The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.
    RichNhansom
    NET Veteran

Mon May 27, 2013 8:03 pm
  • Honestly, since Roland provided a snippet of part of PFF's CB rankings a while ago, it has only made me more wanting to subscribe. I'd certainly like to peruse these stats further and sort them in different ways. I think this only helps them. Thanks for posting it, Roland.
    The Outfield
    NET Veteran

Tue May 28, 2013 12:26 pm
  • I've been enjoying the week-to-week rankings they have for every player in the NFL, Outfield. It's interesting to see a poor grade for a given player, then go back and watch that game (I have them all recorded, but I also have NFL Game Rewind) and see how they look "to the eye" compared to how they were graded, and why they earned a negative grade, etc. There's a hell of a lot more on PFF's website than simply lists of rankings.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:22 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information