2012 Legion of Boom Highlights

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: 2012 Legion of Boom Highlights
Sat May 25, 2013 3:55 pm
  • Amazing -- I love hearing the players mic'ed. I also love the ET/AP sequence -- I'm sure that goes back to them being UT/Oklahoma alums
    WestcoastSteve
    NET Veteran

Sat May 25, 2013 4:59 pm
  • Earl Thomas really looks great with the ball in his hands! I wonder if they should take a look at him as an occasional punt returner. Maybe a trick play with him at RB/WR? The kid has some elite wiggle.
    <--><--><--><--><--><--><--><--><--> GO SEAHAWKS <--><--><--><--><--><--><--><--><-->
    CamanoIslandJQ
    NET Veteran

Sat May 25, 2013 11:35 pm
  • scutterhawk wrote:I'm still pissed that they flagged Chancellor for that hit on Vernon Davis (VD) and to make maters worse?, to fine him for a Perfectly Legal Hit!, and just think folks, he's feeling physically better this Season than last.
    Damn,,, that Earl Thomas is one get after it baller.
    Love me some Sherman & Browner.
    And now we have Winfield in there?, the Seahawks are going to be even 'SICKER' than before, is that even possible? :shock:

I agree but he was never assessed a fine for that hit. It shouldnt have even been a penalty and the league knew that an never charged the guy.
    tubbs51
    NET Starter

Sat May 25, 2013 11:48 pm
  • Curious which Bear it was that Chancellor was calling a Smurf. Probably Hester?
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Sun May 26, 2013 10:44 pm
  • CamanoIslandJQ wrote:Earl Thomas really looks great with the ball in his hands! I wonder if they should take a look at him as an occasional punt returner. Maybe a trick play with him at RB/WR? The kid has some elite wiggle.

He does have some nice wiggle although he is prone to run backwards.

I'm not one of those "Special teams just leads to injuries" types and I'm all for Harvin occasionally returning kicks but with Earl's physical style despite his size I'd really like to limit his collisions to defense and prolong his career.
    WestcoastSteve
    NET Veteran

Tue May 28, 2013 8:24 am
  • You don't just throw it up like that!!! Best line ever!
    12thMan1
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:11 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information