Cool story for you Country fans

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Cool story for you Country fans
Thu May 23, 2013 3:07 pm

Re: Cool story for you Country fans
Thu May 23, 2013 3:09 pm
  • I'm not a huge fan of country, mostly because it was forced on me as a kid, I wasn't allowed to listen to anything else and I rebelled pretty hard, but even I think this is cool as hell.
    bellingerga
    NET Veteran

Thu May 23, 2013 3:16 pm
  • bellingerga wrote:I'm not a huge fan of country, mostly because it was forced on me as a kid, I wasn't allowed to listen to anything else and I rebelled pretty hard, but even I think this is cool as hell.

I can appreciate all forms of music with the exception of one which I can't name cause I don't want to piss off CANhawk ;)
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Thu May 23, 2013 3:24 pm
  • grizbob wrote:
    bellingerga wrote:I'm not a huge fan of country, mostly because it was forced on me as a kid, I wasn't allowed to listen to anything else and I rebelled pretty hard, but even I think this is cool as hell.

I can appreciate all forms of music with the exception of one which I can't name cause I don't want to piss off CANhawk ;)

That's right! Don't MAKE me bust a cap in yo honkey ass... Me and Throwdown gonna roll up on ya in the low low.

So you're admitting I'm a celeb...
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

Thu May 23, 2013 3:36 pm
  • CANHawk wrote:
    grizbob wrote:
    bellingerga wrote:I'm not a huge fan of country, mostly because it was forced on me as a kid, I wasn't allowed to listen to anything else and I rebelled pretty hard, but even I think this is cool as hell.

That's right! Don't MAKE me bust a cap in yo honkey ass... Me and Throwdown gonna roll up on ya in the low low.

actually lmao
    bellingerga
    NET Veteran

Thu May 23, 2013 6:02 pm
  • grizbob wrote:

I was going to answer Poutine Rock.
    Les - "Mark, you're my favorite player"
    Mark - "Mine too!"
    RockHawk
    * NET Landlord *

Thu May 23, 2013 8:32 pm
  • bellingerga wrote:I'm not a huge fan of country, mostly because it was forced on me as a kid, I wasn't allowed to listen to anything else and I rebelled pretty hard, but even I think this is cool as hell.

I actually started listening to country music in the early 90's as a form of social rebellion. My sisters were the popular kids in school and I wasn't, so I didn't like pop music, and my friends all listened to heavy metal. I wanted to be the different one in my group so I started listening to country. Now I have two sets of twins who listen to pop music and to be a good dad I listen to for them...it's all a big circle...
    Medically Retired, 80% Disabled Navy Veteran - 1997 - 2009
    Yakimaniac
    NET Rookie

It is currently Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:21 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information