Custom Elite AWAY Jerseys Now Available

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Custom Elite AWAY Jerseys Now Available
Thu May 23, 2013 1:24 pm

• Got to work some massive OT this weekend, may actually justify a purchase of this. What do you guys think Wagner? Wilson? Personal?
    gspin2k1
    NET Rookie

• Im trying to decide between a Chancellor or Irvin one. Any thoughts on which one i should get?

Thanks
    jp25591
    NET Bench Warmer

• Chancellor all day. I got a Russell jersey from justsports last week. Russell is that guy but I wanted Kam. This is outta my price range, but #31 and the name Chancellor look great on the back.
    openureyez
    NET Bench Warmer

• I'm Tryin to find a sleeveless jersey. Anyone know if we can get these?
    Check out My Seahawks Youtube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/rxstr8
    FreshlySnipes
    NET Veteran

• Is this NIKE's version of an 'authentic'?
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

• bestfightstory wrote:Is this NIKE's version of an 'authentic'?

if by authentic you mean on-field or what the actual players wear. Then yes, outside of winning an auction on a game-worn jersey, or knowing someone at Nike or Seahawks Equipment room that can actually get you the "authentic" legit stuff. This is pretty much the closest thing we can get to that. I will say I have been tempted to get some 3rd stringer's on field jersey for like $500 off a bid, then getting it re-customized to whatever I want it to be. But finding a jersey that would actually fit me (since on field jerseys are made skin tight despite it being worn over pads) would be difficult.
    gspin2k1
    NET Rookie

• I'm holding off for the limited edition custom premium authentic specialty elite jerseys to come out. I'm sure it'll cost about 8,000 dollars and contain the same amount of cotton and polyester... but just look at all those adjectives, man.
    BirdsCommaAngry
    NET Veteran

• gspin2k1 wrote:
    bestfightstory wrote:Is this NIKE's version of an 'authentic'?

if by authentic you mean on-field or what the actual players wear. Then yes, outside of winning an auction on a game-worn jersey, or knowing someone at Nike or Seahawks Equipment room that can actually get you the "authentic" legit stuff. This is pretty much the closest thing we can get to that. I will say I have been tempted to get some 3rd stringer's on field jersey for like $500 off a bid, then getting it re-customized to whatever I want it to be. But finding a jersey that would actually fit me (since on field jerseys are made skin tight despite it being worn over pads) would be difficult.

Perfect, thanks! I will be ordering the 12 'ROADHAWK' just as soon as I can figure out sizing.
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

• I can't imagine any scenario in which I would pay 300 dollars for a shirt.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

• JSeahawks wrote:I can't imagine any scenario in which I would pay 300 dollars for a shirt.

You're one of the reasons we are in a recession.

What if RockHawk doubled your salary?
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

• bestfightstory wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:I can't imagine any scenario in which I would pay 300 dollars for a shirt.

You're one of the reasons we are in a recession.

What if RockHawk doubled your salary?

I'm pretty sure i'm already underperforming the salary he's paying.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

• JSeahawks wrote:I can't imagine any scenario in which I would pay 300 dollars for a shirt.

You took the words right out of my keyboard.

What's the mark up? It has to be astronomical. The shirts are made at cost for what, $30 bucks?

Les "The Radish" Norton - Ambassador/Grandfather of .NET, gone too soon but will never be forgotten. RIP
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Aros wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:I can't imagine any scenario in which I would pay 300 dollars for a shirt.

You took the words right out of my keyboard.

What's the mark up? It has to be astronomical. The shirts are made at cost for what, $30 bucks?

Yeah but the same can be said about literally anything anyone is willing to spend lots of money on.

i.e. Golf Clubs can cost thousands, probably still only cost a few hundred bucks to make, and to myself I'd never spend over $10 on a set of clubs.

Some people will spend thousands on a suit, others maybe a few hundred bucks. The material cost between the two is maybe marginally different.

heck even cars. That guys $200 rusted piece of crap car vs your $50k Truck/Sportscar gets him from point A to Point B just likes yours. But its just about what you're willing to spend your money on vs someone else right?

All that being said. I do still agree that it sucks that from $100 to $135 you get stitched numbers, but from $135 to $250/$300 all you get is stretchy fabric.
    gspin2k1
    NET Rookie

It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:03 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information