Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Re: Strong reviews for Golden Tate, Doug Baldwin
 Post Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 8:41 am 
*TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
*TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

FlyingGreg wrote:
Pump the brakes a little...they haven't even put pads on yet.

But I'm expecting big things from Tate and Baldwin this season...I think defenses are going to be so pre-occupied with Harvin, Rice, our running game and even Miller that these two guys specifically are going to have the chance to make some plays in every game.

I can understand pumping the brakes when talking about rookies that have demonstrated nothing at this level. But excitement over two vets that have shown what they can do at this level is perfectly alright. They will be better if for no other reason than RW will be better. No other position on the field is as dependent on another position for performance as the WR.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]