PED's?? Phhhht

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I honestly just don't care about them and I get pretty fed up with the self-righteous people who do. Felt this way a long time, just never could say it before now.

That is all.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Lmao So you create another PED thread to call other people who don't agree with you self-righteous. Umm ok.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":2dbw9st5 said:
Lmao So you create another PED thread to call other people who don't agree with you self-righteous. Umm ok.

SO creating a thread to state your opinion is now considered self-righteous? Why don't we close down the whole forum then cause we got a whole ton of self-righteous people in here.

hedgehawk

Reaction score
I assume everyone on every team is doping. That way I'm never too upset when one of ours gets popped. So I pretty much agree with the OP.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":3gkau0z3 said:
There's another one that went right over your head.
Too many Debbie Downers pointing their boney fingers at some of our players, and blowing shit way out of proportion.
Yes, they did wrong, but to even remotely believe that they aren't catching some shit from Pete and John for screwing the pooch, aren't being realistic.
Maybe we need another 50 or so pages to flog this out, between the sinners and the saints, OR, the sinners that were once saints, OR saint's that were once sinners :16:

razgriz737

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":37qjl9i8 said:
Recon_Hawk":37qjl9i8 said:

SO creating a thread to state your opinion is now considered self-righteous? Why don't we close down the whole forum then cause we got a whole ton of self-righteous people in here.
I don't think he's calling OP self-righteous. I think he's confused as to why OP created a thread just to call other people self-righteous, especially when there are already a number of PED threads he could've posted in. That's what I think he was getting at anyway. :twocents:

nsport

Reaction score
With the support of a PED, I was able to write this post a little bit faster than you. That's right, I'm better at life than you.

nategreat

Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":23xwz09v said:
bellingerga":23xwz09v said:
Recon_Hawk":23xwz09v said:

are you really lmao? easily amused I guess?

I don't think Recon was laughing your ass off.

He was actually. Bellingerga's ass is everybody's ass.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I don't care about PEDs but I do care if players on our team are getting suspended for them.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
4 games bugs me. Nothing else. Half the people I know are taking something. From Prozac to androstene, its a chemical effing world.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":1t5uab3b said:
Recon_Hawk":1t5uab3b said:

Yeah, that's what I want. Lets close the forum down. Sheesh, overreact much?

Look, I've got nothing against Jazz, but if he's going to post another thread to a subject that's been discussed in full already he should add some substance to it other than simply calling those who disagree with him self-rightous.