Percy Harvin's first OTA (.com article w/ interviews)

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • http://www.seahawks.com/news/articles/a ... 75e738b0ac

Didn't see it posted yet. Sorry if it has been.
    Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???

2013 Adopt-a-rookie: #humblethug
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: Kevin Norwood
    razgriz737
    NET Veteran

• Especially after the past several days, this was a very refreshing article.

Still, It's gonna' take some real team players to get behind the Wilson/Harvin show (that I think we will soon witness). Only so many balls and several will be going to to the new weapon. As long as we're winning, I think all will be well. But should we have a couple hicc-ups? It's going to be interesting to see how young lions like Tate, Michael, Turbin, Harper, etc. react.

Can't wait.
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

• Nice to read about some good things. Percy is going to completely put the offense on a whole other level.
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

• HawkWow wrote:Especially after the past several days, this was a very refreshing article.

Still, It's gonna' take some real team players to get behind the Wilson/Harvin show (that I think we will soon witness). Only so many balls and several will be going to to the new weapon. As long as we're winning, I think all will be well. But should we have a couple hicc-ups? It's going to be interesting to see how young lions like Tate, Michael, Turbin, Harper, etc. react.

Can't wait.

Seagulls had an article a few weeks ago that proved that to be completely false and showed there are plenty of balls to go around.
    P-Rich fo life
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

• T-Sizzle wrote:
    HawkWow wrote:Especially after the past several days, this was a very refreshing article.

Can't wait.

Seagulls had an article a few weeks ago that proved that to be completely false and showed there are plenty of balls to go around.

Riveting.
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:51 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information