Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Percy Harvin's first OTA (.com article w/ interviews)
 Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 6:57 pm 
NET Veteran

http://www.seahawks.com/news/articles/a ... 75e738b0ac

Didn't see it posted yet. Sorry if it has been.

Post subject: Re: Percy Harvin's first OTA (.com article w/ interviews)
 Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:46 pm 
NET Veteran

Especially after the past several days, this was a very refreshing article.

Still, It's gonna' take some real team players to get behind the Wilson/Harvin show (that I think we will soon witness). Only so many balls and several will be going to to the new weapon. As long as we're winning, I think all will be well. But should we have a couple hicc-ups? It's going to be interesting to see how young lions like Tate, Michael, Turbin, Harper, etc. react.

Can't wait.

Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 5:47 am 
NET Veteran

Nice to read about some good things. Percy is going to completely put the offense on a whole other level.

Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 6:02 am 
NET Veteran

HawkWow wrote:

Still, It's gonna' take some real team players to get behind the Wilson/Harvin show (that I think we will soon witness). Only so many balls and several will be going to to the new weapon. As long as we're winning, I think all will be well. But should we have a couple hicc-ups? It's going to be interesting to see how young lions like Tate, Michael, Turbin, Harper, etc. react.

Can't wait.

Seagulls had an article a few weeks ago that proved that to be completely false and showed there are plenty of balls to go around.

Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 12:49 pm 
NET Veteran

T-Sizzle wrote:
HawkWow wrote:

Can't wait.

Seagulls had an article a few weeks ago that proved that to be completely false and showed there are plenty of balls to go around.

Riveting.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]