Growing a Hawks 2013 beard

beasthawk

Reaction score
No shaving til the regular season starts. Anyone else interested?? Should be uh fun!
GO HAWKS!! Hawk Dynasty!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I might be talked into such whimsical nonsense.

OP
OP
beasthawk

beasthawk

Reaction score
Yes! Aros! Join me! Then when the season starts we can call ourselves.. wait for it.. the Legion of Groom!

JonRud

Reaction score
A beard in the middle of summer? I'll pass. Talk to me in January for the playoff run.

kigenzun

Reaction score
A beard in July/August/September? You can't be serious! :roll:

bestfightstory

Reaction score
I have had a full beard in the summer months twice. Was in Florida one o those times. it is counterintuitive, but the heat is really not an issue.

I generally grow a beard from September until MayDay. Didn't shave it this year and was thinking about growing it until we win the Super Bowl, but I gotta tell you this thing is getting ginormous already. It might not last another week.

I'm really over the Zach Galasnuffalupagus comments, too.

Omahawk

Reaction score
Do it up. I support your decision. My wife would not allow it but I think it's a cool idea.

The Radish

Reaction score
Beards are good.

they cover up more of your faces.

:D

So says the guy that never could raise a beard. :roll: Had a mustache a couple of times but eventually hated the thing. Had one all during one drag racing season and took my battery razor with me to Tulsa. When the last pass of the day for me was over,(won stock eliminator), I started shaving on my way back to the pits. lol

:les:

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
bestfightstory":1sgjtojb said:
I'm really over the Zach Galasnuffalupagus comments, too.

I was walking down the street one time and I heard somebody from their porch go "that dude look just like Zack Galifianakis!" hahaha. I understand the plight.

A

Anonymous

Ok, I missed the joke, Zeb and CAN, but Papaki means "duckling" in greek, I think.

What did I miss?

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":1bcz6n7d said:
Ok, I missed the joke, Zeb and CAN, but Papaki means "duckling" in greek, I think.

What did I miss?

Find dbmack and read her signature. But long story short it's the new official name of the Suck Fest starting QB.

dbmack

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":19074w9m said:
HoustonHawk82":19074w9m said:

What did I miss?

Find dbmack and read her signature. But long story short it's the new official name of the Suck Fest starting QB.

Stephen SeaHawking

Reaction score
Shaving ONLY when the Hawks lose might be pretty fun. Looks like I would shave only 3-4 times during the winter and not at all in January.

muxpux

Reaction score
i just shaved mine off. been growing it for 8 months, but work has slowed and need to look for a better job. the ryan dunn and hangover comments do get old, but i do miss the beard already and its only been a few days.

The Radish

Reaction score
muxpux":xrxjwhax said:
i just shaved mine off. been growing it for 8 months, but work has slowed and need to look for a better job. the ryan dunn and hangover comments do get old, but i do miss the beard already and its only been a few days.

Hey mux,,,that wasn't a beard, that was rust.